Cuck in cage at the beach

Chastity devices are considered as body jewelry, much like body piercings and body chains. As long as you are not engaged in physical sexual activity (petting, intercourse, oral sex, masturbation, etc.) that is lewd and lascivious. Reactions go from one side of the spectrum to the other side. Trolls with their snide remarks, to the lookie loo's who giggle, smile and blush. Then there are the curious who stop by and want to know more about the lifestyle and chat for hours. Those conversations are fun and interesting.
Good point and I bet. I'd love to try it but haulover beach here in SFL is very crowded and i am not brave enough to do wear it there, i need a much less busy beach to try it. One time we forgot to take my custom jaibird off, i went to take my shorts and realize it was still on, i sat down, GK gave me the key and i removed it as i was not brave enough to wear it...almost did by accident though...lol

Not if it is fitted properly. If you are purchasing devices from the likes of Amazon, Ebay or DHgate chances are they are made and shipped from China and are produced as a one size may or may not fit right. For long term wear custom devices are the way to go, but then the measurements must be accurate. Plus custom also means expensive. The only time discomfort should be experienced is when the penis attempts to to have an erection. However that is the purpose of the device....train the male not to have erections
Thank you for all this information. You have been most helpful.

Back