Cuck in cage at the beach

We do. We only frequent clothing optional beaches and for the last three years I/we have decided not to conceal who we are or our lifestyle. Awkward at times, rewarding and fulfilling more often than not. See you at the beach :cool:

View attachment 4115448
That's amazing, but i thought anything sexual was not proper at nude beaches, and why we never do this....how do people react when you do this?

That's amazing, but i thought anything sexual was not proper at nude beaches, and why we never do this....how do people react when you do this?
Chastity devices are considered as body jewelry, much like body piercings and body chains. As long as you are not engaged in physical sexual activity (petting, intercourse, oral sex, masturbation, etc.) that is lewd and lascivious. Reactions go from one side of the spectrum to the other side. Trolls with their snide remarks, to the lookie loo's who giggle, smile and blush. Then there are the curious who stop by and want to know more about the lifestyle and chat for hours. Those conversations are fun and interesting.

@LockedHubbyTX ; (Actually to anyone who can answer my question). We are new to the B2W site, so I want the get clarification before I take any action.

It appears that this site allows the posting of media material that is not owned by the person posting it. Is that a correct statement?

The reason I ask is because you posted a copy righted photo (above) that has been taken from our blog on another site. I am the owner of that media.

Back