Votes: 5 9.3%
  • fuck the bitch like a bull and creampie

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters

Eloisa

Female
From
MI, US
My name is Eloisa my husband insisted for a long time but iam glad he insisted because me and him dont have sex anymore we just have mutual respect and an emotional marriage but i told him i cant sleep with my husband anymore because of Marcus but this expirience has helped us find out what my husband wants and what are my needs and wants image.jpeg image of white b.jpeg image (3).jpeg image (2).jpeg image (1).jpeg image of little b.jpeg and come to find out black men are so adventurous confident and sexually adept to make me enjoy being submissive things that my husband lacked

Would love to hold your mouth open, push my bbc down your throat. You suck, I pull out, spit in your mouth and fuck you til u cum then fuck your spit-lubricated mouth snd cum down your throat..

My name is Eloisa my husband insisted for a long time but iam glad he insisted because me and him dont have sex anymore we just have mutual respect and an emotional marriage but i told him i cant sleep with my husband anymore because of Marcus but this expirience has helped us find out what my husband wants and what are my needs and wants View attachment 1150674 View attachment 1150675 View attachment 1150677 View attachment 1150678 View attachment 1150679 View attachment 1150680 and come to find out black men are so adventurous confident and sexually adept to make me enjoy being submissive things that my husband lacked
See what you have been missing for so long. Now you , like so many white wives today , can enjoy your new lifestyle.

Back