Cuck Humiliation

From what we have discovered, humiliation and racial degradation of the white male is absolutely necessary in the cuckhold lifestyle. The white male’s spirit must be completely broken to where he loses his sense of racial or gender identity. The goal is to transform the white male from a “he” to an “it.” The white male must be humiliated and disciplined by the Black Master in the presence of its wife. Also, if possible, the Black Master should degrade the white male in front of other females and other Black Masters. Degradation, humiliation, punishment, and chastity will assure that the white male will serve his wife and her Black Master in total obedience because all the resistance to do so will have been beaten out of him (it).

make a whole world of difference, particularly when the cuck knows his place and gives way.
Sometimes knowing you place can be enjoyable or just a acceptance that you really have no choice and admit defeat. Either way the objective is that the wife and her bull are to be respected and listened to. Some want nothing to do with the cuck so the cuck is either not present or out of the way and no bother.

I forgot this one but it was preCovid....wife and I were at Colette's swingers club....her and a swinger friend of ours was in a room fucking a BBC bull while myself, the other woman's husband and at least 20 other people watched. wife and friend where 69 while the BBC was railing the other woman....he pulled out and shot a big load all over my wife's face and the friends pussy. When he finished nutting, he lowered his spent cock in my wife's mouth to finish off and drain completely while the other woman moved off the bed. Wife then got up, motioned me in with a finger and with cum all over her face and lips, grabbed me and gave me a big kiss right in front of the crowd that hadn't dispersed.......it was embarrassing but my cock was straining and thank god my cage was stainless steel and not plastic or it might have busted!!!!!

I forgot this one but it was preCovid....wife and I were at Colette's swingers club....her and a swinger friend of ours was in a room fucking a BBC bull while myself, the other woman's husband and at least 20 other people watched. wife and friend where 69 while the BBC was railing the other woman....he pulled out and shot a big load all over my wife's face and the friends pussy. When he finished nutting, he lowered his spent cock in my wife's mouth to finish off and drain completely while the other woman moved off the bed. Wife then got up, motioned me in with a finger and with cum all over her face and lips, grabbed me and gave me a big kiss right in front of the crowd that hadn't dispersed.......it was embarrassing but my cock was straining and thank god my cage was stainless steel and not plastic or it might have busted!!!!!
I am glad that you got to enjoy the excitement and humiliation of a black man shooting his cum load all over your wife's face and lips and then your wife giving you a big kiss right in front of the crowd.

I also have enjoyed kissing my wife after other men have cum in her mouth, tasting their cum on her lips, and after she has licked other mens assholes, tasting their ass juice on her lips, even while the other men are still there. I have kissed my wife several times while she was sucking other mens cocks, after they removed their cocks from my wife's mouth, and in front of many other people. A little humiliating but much more exciting.

Looking back, I think the most humiliating event for me as a cuck was the realization that I couldn't satisfy my Wife and that the only way she could be satiated was from other men. We thought that opening our marriage would help things, but what it did in reality was to allow the slut in her to surface and then Bulls seized on this and took great advantage of her weakness and insatiable appetite for cock. . Over the years, the result is the realization that my Wife is a whore and cum slut shared among groups of Black men.

Hi Duke yes I enjoy humiliating my little dick pitiful hubby especially with a black man with at least 12 inches and thick as my arm. He has 5 inches on a good day and gets so intimidated when he sees the look on my face when I get around black men. And I tell him the truth that black men are superior to white boys in everything. And he knows after being with my black master who has a dick 16 inches I would be wasting time and energy with him.
You certainly deserve better

Back