Cuck Hubby Training

Do You Desire to be Black-Owned & Submissively Trained?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 253 72.9%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 38 11.0%
  • No, Not for Me

Votes: 30 8.6%
  • Want It For My Spouse

Votes: 49 14.1%

• Total voters
tumblr_o8rhqtoLiD1vv85wzo1_500.jpg

Funny, funny . . . and all this time, you've been acting like someone in here researching on a thesis of Social Anthropology.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree to that notion, too. Such is why whenever I meet with any couple, I like to know what they both want, that way we won't be stepping on either's toes with unwarranted surprises.
I would appreciate training!

The husband is expected to get his wife ready for whenever she desires going out on a date with her Master/lover, or if she's ever on the prowl for Black men. His mission is to remain her loyal and dutiful cheerleader, further inspiring her to embrace her new-found sexuality and to even exploit him as much as she so needs to. All part of his Cuckold Training.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

2016-09-05 11.33.48.jpg

The wife not only has to train the cuck hubby but the bull as well. She has to live with the cuck so she takes good care of him but if the bull does not do what she wants there are plenty of other bulls in the pasture

The husband is expected to get his wife ready for whenever she desires going out on a date with her Master/lover, or if she's ever on the prowl for Black men. His mission is to remain her loyal and dutiful cheerleader, further inspiring her to embrace her new-found sexuality and to even exploit him as much as she so needs to. All part of his Cuckold Training.

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/a-little-thing-called-humiliation.html

Hubby, on his knees, has hooked up my nylons many times. He loves dressing me for other men to undress me.

That was an attempt at humor.

You tell it like it is, that's what you say. But you forget one thing: Cuckoldry isn't mathematics. Let people make their minds up how they want it. I wouldn't twist your arm as how I'd want you to make this happen for you. If you and I were meeting to consider this, trust me I'd like us to shake hands, be friends, and talk through as to how you'd want this to happen (if we meet!). Others want things differently. I don't challenge them.
Well said.

women make their husbands cuckolds and once they do so the husband is dominated regardless of what the wife claims, to accept your wife fucking other men is submissive even if it turns you on or you think it was your idea. The bulls are cuckolds as well because they share the wife and she decides who she fucks and how, even if they pretend to submit to the bull. The women even make the men engage in sex with each other and yet we men pretend we are in control.

That's me being real to couples, because many seem moved totally by the fantasy and forget the reality aspect that needs to be involved in this lifestyle.

That is our case, we both love the fantasy and enjoy roleplaying it often. But she is so shy and conservative I just don't know if and when she'll want to take the next step.

Back