Cuck Hubbies Meeting in Real

Any cucks, or cuckoldresses, in the east texas area can email me of you. As I said....I'm game and want to end up with my wife meeting a bull.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's more cuck hubbies/cuck wannabees entering/discovering this forum than there are couples/wives, and not like I'm feeling bad about that. I want to know have any of you in here ever thought of meeting with other cuck hubbies in real person, aside from making postings online? Even if you haven't met anyone here in person, ever thought of meeting one and exchanging ideas for a friendly hour or two?
Great idea. I've communicated with a number of fellow white cuck wannabes in the past but never actually met anyone. If (when!) I do manage to get into the lifestyle I would love to share my experiences with other cucks and cuck couples.
So if there are any other cuck wannabes out there who would be interested in getting together I'd be interested. It's not easy getting into the lifestyle so sharing ideas and experiences may be mutually beneficial.

Great idea. I've communicated with a number of fellow white cuck wannabes in the past but never actually met anyone. If (when!) I do manage to get into the lifestyle I would love to share my experiences with other cucks and cuck couples.
So if there are any other cuck wannabes out there who would be interested in getting together I'd be interested. It's not easy getting into the lifestyle so sharing ideas and experiences may be mutually beneficial.

You don't need to wait till when that happens, or else you'll never find time for it. If you seriously want to meet with people for real to find out their thoughts about this, start working on it, NOW!

id also love to meet other cucks! im also in portlandia, just arrived, maybe we can arrange a cucky meetup or 2 of us can get tagteam cucked by a woman and her BBC lover?

Back