Cuck Fantasies

mine center around cuckold weddings.

basically my fiancé is encouraged to have her bull share her. We all fly to the wedding venue (destination wedding) early and have the cuckold wedding. Her main bull is the groom and her maid of honor is present. She walks me out wearing her white wedding lingerie that’s mostly see through. i on the other hand am wearing a Speedo, chastity device, leash and collar, and a ball gag. they go through the standard cuckold vows and to show my acceptance, I guide her bull in to her.
the bull then takes her to the bridal suite and fucks her all night with the door open. I am taken by the maid of honor and taught how to be a prim and proper serving girl. After I have makeup applied and put into a French maid outfit, she makes me service her orally and fucks me with a strap on. my time with her last for 90 minutes, then she goes and joins my fiance and her bull.
I serve them the remainder of the night.

at the actual wedding with the rest of our family, everything is vanilla. the only oddity is that she is late coming to the aisle. The best man (her main bull) goes to get her. She has actually been getting spit roasted by the best mans friends. She arrives at the aisle with cum leaking down her leg and mouth full of cum. when we kiss she feeds me the cum in her mouth.

after the reception, all 3 bulls run a train on her while I get them ready and clean her in between. her main bull accompanies us on our honey moon where he consummates the marriage by fucking me as well as her throughout the honey moon. When we go out, they go out as a couple and I go as her female friend.

Back