Cuck Fantasies

View attachment 4016047
I been a bull for 10+ years heard some crazy fantasies from cucks. Let’s see what some of you cucks fantasize with.
I would love for you to make me sit there wearing my pretty little pink panties, bra, dress and heels watching you fuck my wife with that huge magnificent cock and make me a true sissy cuckold !

Attachments

• 20200419_161859.jpg
    20200419_161859.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
  • 20200426_181627.jpg
    20200426_181627.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
View attachment 4016047
I been a bull for 10+ years heard some crazy fantasies from cucks. Let’s see what some of you cucks fantasize with.
To stumble upon you in our master bedroom ensuit exactly as you are pictured, before I can even make a peep you order me to get on my knees and don't ask questions. By the way your eyes are locked onto me and the beautiful sight you are I dont even hesitate for a moment. Once on my knees I look into your eyes that are burning and intimidating me and I say hello and welcome and compliment you on your good looks and beautiful body, followed by me asking if you would like me to come closer and sit infront of you, you don't even need to answer I see your eyes and your cock twitching as I ask and I start crawling towards you. Once I am below you I look up and stick my tongue right out for a couple of seconds and then say "I am yours Daddy", seeing your cock twitch again as you smile at at my statement you correct me and say "Not quite cuck, you and her BOTH will belong to me" to which all I can do is nod. After a few moments I look up and ask you if I can explore your beautiful legs a little closer and begin to rub your feet, occasionally leaning in to give gentle kisses on your feet and legs and I take sneaky smells of you that to my surprise I enjoy much much much more than I ever imagined. For what is only a few minutes I just stay sat there infront of you between your legs just gently massaging and worshipping you and making you feel good, I then pass my phone to you with a contact on the screen ready to video call, and when she answers you have the camera facing down on your lap and where I'm sitting including your huge cock and instantly I can tell by your twitchs and smile that she has noticed it and is coming to find us..

To have my wife call me from the road and tell me we have to talk when she gets home. The door opens and she walks in with an imposing alpha black man. She introduces me to him and tells me I should sit down. Then she tells me that they have been seeing each other for the last 3 months behind my back. She continues to say he wanted her to tell me about them, because he was tired of sneaking around and wanted to see her whenever he chose. She then tells me she feels the same way. I begin to object but she cuts me off. Then she tells me she has no interest in leaving me, but If I object to what she wants and it means she can no longer sleep with him, she will leave.
With that he walks over to her, wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her deeply and passionately. It's obvious to me she has no concern how her affection for him effects me. He finally stops and with his arm still around her waist and her arms still up around his neck, he says "well do we have an understanding".

I'd love to be eating my wife's pussy as a bbc is fucking her from behind. He cums deep in her he pulls his cock out his limp cum covered cock hits me on the face as my wife sits up pushing her cum filled pussy onto my mouth. He goes around to let her clean his cock off while she grinds her pussy over my face.

I fantasize over the idea of bringing my GF to a dom, bi bbc, bull's house for him to fuck her brains out whilst I act as his house slave, cleaning anything and everything whilst also being servant/fuck butler to the superior man and my gf. I would be honored to clean his car, shine and lick his shoes, lick his toilet and bathroom floor clean, his laundry, lick any floors clean at all, literally almost anything. I fantasize over being given permission to hold his dick whilst he pisses and to lick anything up that misses.

I would love to truly be dominated and owned by a harsh bull so that I am actually scared he will slap me around if i don't totally obey his godlike presence. He will be King and my GF his Queen with me as their utterly pathetic slave boi. I walk 2 meters behind in public staring at my god and goddesses heels carrying their stuff. Inside I am naked (chastised of c) leashed and under no circumstance may I come off my hands and knees without permission. Never to even look up at Sir without being told to , keeping my eyes on the floor, his feet or his BBC. Keep an as small as possible cowering demeanor at all times. Since my slut boy mouth will be so dirty my GF can only spit on me with affection and master would also spit on the floor and make me lick it up. Use my mouth as an ashtray. Footstool boy. Condom disposal boy.

Could go on and on Sir 👑🙇‍♂️🥒👅👞👅👠👅🚽🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️♠♠🧼🚗🙇‍♂️👑

I would want to go out with you and my wife as a third wheel where the both of you are all over each other while my wife makes it very clear that I am her husband while I take a subservient role to both of you. Bystanders start to watch and comment so you make me crawl under the table and kiss your feet then strip down to my wife's panties in front of everyone then tell me to go get the car leaving my clothes walking out in her little thong. You walk out to the car and you both stand at the back door until I hop out and run around the car to open your door as a group of women are walking into the bar and laughing at me and my wife slaps my ass very loudly. I drive you home while you both start going at it in the back seat. We arrive at the hotel you tuck you huge cock back into your pants and pull my wife out of the car wearing only her heels and parade her into the main entrance as I follow you both in pink panties through the lobby everyone stares us down all the way to the elevator. My wife is hanging all over you as a couple joins us in the elevator and you tell me to remove my panties and the new woman mockingly flicks my penis as hard as she can telling me it's clearly my fault that my wife is so frustrated she needs a big black cock and you make me answer her, yes ma'am...

Back