Cuck Couple Experience with Cock Strap on Extensions

Never thought I would go here but my wife has really started to enjoy the big black toy once again. One of her complaints is that when I am using it on her she feels I am like some technician who is just watching and using some tool but not really engaged with her. But if I were using a strap on black extension I can use it more normally like I am just fuckihg her with a bigger cock. I think it will make the fantasy role play easier and hotter.

Interested to hear about the experiences of other couples. Was she receptive at first or not really but warmed to it? Did she get grossed out and stayed that way? Did it help convince her to try the real thing? First time multiple orgasms or squirting? Very curious.

Where did you buy one from? Any tips or things to avoid?

I've got one I use with some sluts, I'm naturally 7in with the extention I'm 11. They both love it but both tap out quickly when I start to fuck them hard with it saying they can feel it in their throats. I love watching them try to take it in their pussys and down their throats when we don't have a bbc for them.

We started with penis extensions, which got her hooked on feeling a thicker and longer cock, then moved on to a strap-on dildo with a ultra realistic 8” long and 2” thick dildo.

After taking her first real BBC she was hooked and wanted to stay at the ready without a lot of pain.
We are now at a point where she wants and needs a dildo every time we have sex in order to feel good and get off. The one thing we have gotten away from is fucking with a dildo on a strap on. This really started when I fractured my wrist and had to have a plate and screws up in, but we will probably get back to that. However, for the time being I fuck here with a dildo while she periodically gives me a handjob and I talk through her thinking about situations and hit scenarios. The most common scenario to make her orgasm is when I bury it inside and tell her to think about a bull cumming deep inside of her. Like many, she lives creampies.

I’ve also shared with her my desires to train another white girl with a dildo and walk her through a BBC addiction. I miss the chase and challenge!

I use a very comfortable-fitting harness with a hollow dildo that my penis fits into. We don't use it every time, but if I finish early or just can't get it good and hard that night we break out the strap-on.
My lady liked it from the very first time. We started with one that says it has 6.5 insertable inches, and we've since bought another that measures 9 inches.
There are a few companies that make them now. The ones we use are firm but not rock-hard like some dildos.

Here's the thing: When I'm wearing the strap-on I can feel her pussy. I can feel when she squeezes. And I can feel when the big one penetrates past her cervix, a feeling that I had never experienced before. It was heavenly -- to feel it and to see her reaction.

There's no substitute for the real thing, but using a hollow strap-on has done wonders for our personal sex life. We're able to do positions that I only dreamed of before.

It's certainly more involved to wear it vs just using it with your hands. And it's much easier for her to close her eyes and get in the mood that way. It certainly takes experience to learn your technique but man is it intense. This is how I fuck her now going on almost 5 years.

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_040230.jpg
    IMG_20190609_040230.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 111
It's certainly more involved to wear it vs just using it with your hands. And it's much easier for her to close her eyes and get in the mood that way. It certainly takes experience to learn your technique but man is it intense. This is how I fuck her now going on almost 5 years.
Wow impressive! Which dildo is it?

Back