Cross Dressing White Sissy

Anyone brave enough to admit they are a cross-dressing white sissy who lives for BBC?View attachment 2685941
Hmm.... I guess I don’t have any issue letting anyone and everyone on this site I’m a crossdressing sissy. My wife knows and has a little fun with it. I’m not sure that would be considered courageous though. There are many here just like me, so I’m not exactly standing out.

I sincerely doubt I’d tell anyone at work, a neighbor, or walk up to a stranger at the mall just to let them know I’m a little sissy bitch. Partly because it’s none of their business. Partly because I don’t like to involve people in my sexuality who aren’t an active participant. And partly because I don’t think I’d have the nerve to do it.

But then again, maybe I’d just have to do it once or twice to get comfortable. Maybe it gets easier. I used to be embarrassed shopping at the store. Now I can walk right in and buy panties, heels, skirts, swimwear, and any number of other items marketed mainly towards females.

Hmm.... I guess I don’t have any issue letting anyone and everyone on this site I’m a crossdressing sissy. My wife knows and has a little fun with it. I’m not sure that would be considered courageous though. There are many here just like me, so I’m not exactly standing out.

I sincerely doubt I’d tell anyone at work, a neighbor, or walk up to a stranger at the mall just to let them know I’m a little sissy bitch. Partly because it’s none of their business. Partly because I don’t like to involve people in my sexuality who aren’t an active participant. And partly because I don’t think I’d have the nerve to do it.

But then again, maybe I’d just have to do it once or twice to get comfortable. Maybe it gets easier. I used to be embarrassed shopping at the store. Now I can walk right in and buy panties, heels, skirts, swimwear, and any number of other items marketed mainly towards females.
It just gets easier and easier doesn’t it?!

Back