Cross Dressing White Sissy

You can do that. Why do you think you can’t? I’m not teasing you or judging you, I just wonder why you can’t go femme if you really want to.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not pretty or young enough for that.
Unfortunately!

Very few of us are 10s. I’m not. I be learned to be satisfied though. I’m thin, groomed, and clean. And with a little dedication I can pass as ‘sexy.’ I certainly can’t pass as female. But that’s not really what I’m trying to do. I don’t want to be female. I just like to be sissy. I’ll bet if you took the time to do yourself up right, you’d be pretty happy with the results. I’ve met a lot of super masculine looking guys in my day that stun me how pretty they are when they go whole hog with their transformation.

Very few of us are 10s. I’m not. I be learned to be satisfied though. I’m thin, groomed, and clean. And with a little dedication I can pass as ‘sexy.’ I certainly can’t pass as female. But that’s not really what I’m trying to do. I don’t want to be female. I just like to be sissy. I’ll bet if you took the time to do yourself up right, you’d be pretty happy with the results. I’ve met a lot of super masculine looking guys in my day that stun me how pretty they are when they go whole hog with their transformation.
perfect response. It doesn't have to be in public. It would be better, no doubt, but after all it is the mind that controls.

Back