Cross Dressing White Sissy

Very few of us are 10s. I’m not. I be learned to be satisfied though. I’m thin, groomed, and clean. And with a little dedication I can pass as ‘sexy.’ I certainly can’t pass as female. But that’s not really what I’m trying to do. I don’t want to be female. I just like to be sissy. I’ll bet if you took the time to do yourself up right, you’d be pretty happy with the results. I’ve met a lot of super masculine looking guys in my day that stun me how pretty they are when they go whole hog with their transformation.
Fortunately, young whitebois are now exposed to Black Power and IR culture through mainstream media, the internet and real life experience. Whitebois seeking validation to gender transition can easily find it, and white girls are increasing going Black Only, which humiliates whitebois before they ever even try to have a girlfriend.

I'm 23 and thanks to real life experience with Black Power, I've been a trans-girl half my life. So I'm thin, I'm soft, I'm pretty and my tiny clitty doesn't get hard. Black men see me as a snowbunny and are quite willing to use my body for their sexual pleasure. When Black men see my clitty, they just laugh and say I'm 110% female.

For true happiness, I encourage all whitebois to embrace femininity early. Fortunately, society is starting to also.

tumblr_a8955ad35aa5326aa79e0106c7437265_d88d9b34_1280.jpg

Nanci loves big dark weiners!

Last edited:
Fortunately, young whitebois are now exposed to Black Power and IR culture through mainstream media, the internet and real life experience. Whitebois seeking validation to gender transition can easily find it, and white girls are increasing going Black Only, which humiliates whitebois before they ever even try to have a girlfriend.

I'm 23 and thanks to real life experience with Black Power, I've been a trans-girl half my life. So I'm thin, I'm soft, I'm pretty and my tiny clitty doesn't get hard. Black men see me as a snowbunny and are quite willing to use my body for their sexual pleasure. When Black men see my clitty, they just laugh and say I'm 110% female.

For true happiness, I encourage all whitebois to embrace femininity early. Fortunately, society is starting to also.

View attachment 3710567

Nanci loves big dark weiners!
Thank you nanci for the post and picture, I shall treasure 😘

Anyone BBC in the DC/Baltimore MD area that will help me fulfill this for me? n
I am Non-Pass Latino, 35, 5'6", 180 pounds.

Back