Creampie Cleanup

First find an open-minded mature woman, let her know your kink and see if she's interested. If she is, you can do like a couple from Atlanta did and go on vacation. Chat up some bulls you see at the hotel bar or the pool, they found me at the pool. Steer the conversation towards adult topics, maybe buy the bull a ******* and invite him to your room. Once he gets there, you should have already discussed the situation and the boundaries so just let it flow and have fun. Make sure it's a big enough room in case the bull wants privacy and locks you out of the room to listen. Hopefully you'll get a theater of the mind experience by listening, get your creampie when she comes out of the room and rides your face, bonus if you offer to clean the bull while he's taking an after sex piss. Come back and tell us about it. Good luck.

Finding a woman to participate will be difficult. I like TexasChocolate's idea. Have a solid plan that you can fund. Advertise for the woman in as many kink sites and you can. Be willing to accept a less that prime women and treat her like they are prime+ from the start. Cause it she is going to fuck a black man in front of you for you to eat the cream pie, then she is prime+. Then find a black guy she wants to fuck and let the show begin.

My problem with having a plan is that I'm spontaneous and I never know when I'll be free to engage in that type of activity. My previous gf had all the contacts and only needed a phone call to get down and dirty. She's in Virginia and now I'm in New Hampshire.

Back