Crazy Wedding Night

ChubbyWife

Female
From
US
My husband and my wedding night was not your standard wedding night. We had actually planned it to be normal but it did not end that way. Lucky for us we are not a normal couple and very understanding.

The morning of our wedding, I woke up and got ready quickly. It was a busy day. I met my bridal party and some of the other women at a saloon where we were all getting our hair, nails, and makeup done. While this was going on, we were all enjoying mimosas. I am not usually a big drinker but in a social environment, I can put them down.

Following this, we went to the church and met up with everyone setting up and helping. I of course had to go start getting in my dress and get all put together. Shortly after starting the process my ******* showed up with a bottle of Crown, he had saved for ten years waiting on a special occasion. We proceeded to ******* about half of the bottle saving the other half to share with my husband.

When the time came to walk down the aisle, I was not hurting at all. Talking with my husband, he was in a similar position. We were married and proceeded to the car that would take us to the reception. We stopped off to take wedding photos and of course shared a few glasses of champagne. Honestly at this point, I felt great, beautiful, and horny. We told the driver to go a little slow on the way to the reception. I opened my husband’s pants and took his dick out. I then stroked him until he was hard and began to suck him off. I did not even care about the driver, as we did not know him. I sucked on my husband’s hard dick until he began shooting strings of cum down my throat.

After swallowing the evidence, we cleaned up a bit and got to the reception. Our guest greeted us eagerly and led us to our head table. The night was amazing as we danced, ate, and drank even more. I can honestly say this night I had drank more than ever before in my life. The end of the night came too soon. My husband and I went to our car that was taking us to the hotel.

As we talked in the car neither my husband nor me wanted to stop partying. The hotel we were staying at had a small club attached to it so the plan was to go back and go to the club. The driver took us to the hotel and watched as went inside.

We went to the room quickly and dropped off some stuff before heading to the club. While in the room, we did take a small opportunity to make out a little and my husband groped me as we did so. I could literally feel my wetness as we went to the club.

We only had one other set of clothes with us and that was for tomorrow so we went down in full wedding attire. This meant we seen by everyone at the club as not too many people showed up in tuxedo and wedding gowns. It worked to our favor those as lots of people seemed to be buying us drinks and shots. I should have been a little concerned when I did a shot of tequila with a couple and could not taste anything.

This is where Marcus appeared. My husband and I had just done another shot when I looked up and saw this giant black man walking across the room. My husband is over six feet and Marcus had six or more inches on him. The thing that sealed the deal was when Marcus walked by and congratulated us and I smelled his cologne. It was amazing and all I wanted to do was smell it more. Marcus ordered us a ******* and walked on.

I told my husband I did not know what cologne Marcus had been wearing but he needed to buy some of it and soon. Of course being very ******* and brave, this meant we went over to Marcus and asked him about his cologne. This started us talking.

Marcus was an attorney and single. He choose work over family right now. He liked to go out and play pool on his free time and he said this little club had the best music and right size of crowd. We proceeded to challenge him to pool games and darts and lose all of them. I took every chance to take in a smell of Marcus without looking too creepy.

The three of us closed out the bar that night. The problem was my husband had gone to the level where he was having a little trouble walking so we asked Marcus for a little help. Marcus was awesome and agreed to help us back to the room. We walked and talked as we made our way there.

Once inside the room Marcus guided my husband to the bed and he was out. Part of me was upset with this as I wanted to fuck like crazy and it looked like the white flag had been risen from my husband. I also understood as more alcohol was flowing through both of us then probably ever should be inside a human.

The smell then hit me. I looked over and saw Marcus standing there. My husband and I were open sexually. Why could I not seduce Marcus? It was my wedding night, and I should be with my husband. I was ******* as well. Then the smell was there again.

I went over to Marcus and leaned in to kiss him. To my surprise, he returned the kiss. We began to make out there standing in the room. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths for a while before I dropped to my knees. I reached up and undid the zipper on his pants. I put my hand inside of them and his boxers finding his dick. I took it out to find it matched the stature of the rest of him. In my hand was this thick and veiny dick with a nice curve to it. All I could do was stare at it. Marcus’s hand on my head brought me back to reality and I opened my mouth and took the beast in.

The taste of Marcus was as amazing as his smell. I wanted to devour his cock. He must have sensed this because as soon as he was hard he took over the momentum. He grabbed my head and literally began to face fuck me. My husband is out on the bed and I was in my wedding dress with a man’s dick in my mouth I had met a few hours ago.

I was hornier than I had ever been and wetter. I could actually feel that the inside of my thighs were wet with something. This was confirmed when I finally stood up and a giant wet spot marked the carpet under me. Marcus undid the back of my dress and we dropped it to the floor. My breast were free and soon I was standing there with my hair still done, makeup slightly messed up and in a blue thong. Marcus guided me to the bed where I lay on my back. He opened my legs, lowered his tongue to me, and began to lick away at me. His skill was amazing. He proceed to bring me to a huge orgasm with his tongue alone as he worked my clit and darted his tongue in and out of my pussy.

I was literally begging Marcus to fuck me by this point. Orgasm were hitting me but my drive was not going down. Both of us went completely nude and Marcus got on his back. I was quick to get on top of him and get his beast of a dick inside of me. My body stretched with every inch that went in but every inch was amazing. Just taking him in sent me to another orgasm. He grabbed my hips hard and rocked me as I rode him at the same time. My husband’s body shook next to me as another man’s dick spread me open.

Marcus took me to another orgasm before stopping me. My legs were screaming but in a good way. He slid me over and guided me to my hands and knees. I felt him get behind me and felt his dick enter me again. He went in until he was buried then grabbed my hips hard. I was sure I was going to have permanent handprints on me when finished. Marcus started fucking away. He was too strong and I could not stay up under my own muscles. Soon I was flat on the bed and Marcus was continuing his assault. I thought at this point I heard the phone ringing in the background but it really did not matter. Marcus took me to yet another huge orgasm as my body screamed.

Marcus then in a quick motion pulled out of me and flipped me over. He pushed my thighs up and out and was back inside of me thrusting away. He was going faster and harder than before. I t felt as if he was up to my lungs every time he went all the way in. Soon warmth was flooding me and Marcus pushed down hard against me. I could feel each squirt of his cock through my entire body. I was struggling to keep my breath and actually shaking as we lay there.

It took several minutes before Marcus got up and pulled out of me. My body had begun to be extremely sore from the night’s activities. As Marcus stepped back, I could see cum hanging from his dick. I looked down at my pussy to see cum leaking out as well as being on the inside of my thighs. I could not think of anything to say as Marcus began to dress. I watched the beast get his clothes on. He told me congratulations and left the room. All I could manage was a lighthearted wave of my hand. I fell back on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

My husband and my wedding night was not your standard wedding night. We had actually planned it to be normal but it did not end that way. Lucky for us we are not a normal couple and very understanding.

The morning of our wedding, I woke up and got ready quickly. It was a busy day. I met my bridal party and some of the other women at a saloon where we were all getting our hair, nails, and makeup done. While this was going on, we were all enjoying mimosas. I am not usually a big drinker but in a social environment, I can put them down.

Following this, we went to the church and met up with everyone setting up and helping. I of course had to go start getting in my dress and get all put together. Shortly after starting the process my ******* showed up with a bottle of Crown, he had saved for ten years waiting on a special occasion. We proceeded to ******* about half of the bottle saving the other half to share with my husband.

When the time came to walk down the aisle, I was not hurting at all. Talking with my husband, he was in a similar position. We were married and proceeded to the car that would take us to the reception. We stopped off to take wedding photos and of course shared a few glasses of champagne. Honestly at this point, I felt great, beautiful, and horny. We told the driver to go a little slow on the way to the reception. I opened my husband’s pants and took his dick out. I then stroked him until he was hard and began to suck him off. I did not even care about the driver, as we did not know him. I sucked on my husband’s hard dick until he began shooting strings of cum down my throat.

After swallowing the evidence, we cleaned up a bit and got to the reception. Our guest greeted us eagerly and led us to our head table. The night was amazing as we danced, ate, and drank even more. I can honestly say this night I had drank more than ever before in my life. The end of the night came too soon. My husband and I went to our car that was taking us to the hotel.

As we talked in the car neither my husband nor me wanted to stop partying. The hotel we were staying at had a small club attached to it so the plan was to go back and go to the club. The driver took us to the hotel and watched as went inside.

We went to the room quickly and dropped off some stuff before heading to the club. While in the room, we did take a small opportunity to make out a little and my husband groped me as we did so. I could literally feel my wetness as we went to the club.

We only had one other set of clothes with us and that was for tomorrow so we went down in full wedding attire. This meant we seen by everyone at the club as not too many people showed up in tuxedo and wedding gowns. It worked to our favor those as lots of people seemed to be buying us drinks and shots. I should have been a little concerned when I did a shot of tequila with a couple and could not taste anything.

This is where Marcus appeared. My husband and I had just done another shot when I looked up and saw this giant black man walking across the room. My husband is over six feet and Marcus had six or more inches on him. The thing that sealed the deal was when Marcus walked by and congratulated us and I smelled his cologne. It was amazing and all I wanted to do was smell it more. Marcus ordered us a ******* and walked on.

I told my husband I did not know what cologne Marcus had been wearing but he needed to buy some of it and soon. Of course being very ******* and brave, this meant we went over to Marcus and asked him about his cologne. This started us talking.

Marcus was an attorney and single. He choose work over family right now. He liked to go out and play pool on his free time and he said this little club had the best music and right size of crowd. We proceeded to challenge him to pool games and darts and lose all of them. I took every chance to take in a smell of Marcus without looking too creepy.

The three of us closed out the bar that night. The problem was my husband had gone to the level where he was having a little trouble walking so we asked Marcus for a little help. Marcus was awesome and agreed to help us back to the room. We walked and talked as we made our way there.

Once inside the room Marcus guided my husband to the bed and he was out. Part of me was upset with this as I wanted to fuck like crazy and it looked like the white flag had been risen from my husband. I also understood as more alcohol was flowing through both of us then probably ever should be inside a human.

The smell then hit me. I looked over and saw Marcus standing there. My husband and I were open sexually. Why could I not seduce Marcus? It was my wedding night, and I should be with my husband. I was ******* as well. Then the smell was there again.

I went over to Marcus and leaned in to kiss him. To my surprise, he returned the kiss. We began to make out there standing in the room. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths for a while before I dropped to my knees. I reached up and undid the zipper on his pants. I put my hand inside of them and his boxers finding his dick. I took it out to find it matched the stature of the rest of him. In my hand was this thick and veiny dick with a nice curve to it. All I could do was stare at it. Marcus’s hand on my head brought me back to reality and I opened my mouth and took the beast in.

The taste of Marcus was as amazing as his smell. I wanted to devour his cock. He must have sensed this because as soon as he was hard he took over the momentum. He grabbed my head and literally began to face fuck me. My husband is out on the bed and I was in my wedding dress with a man’s dick in my mouth I had met a few hours ago.

I was hornier than I had ever been and wetter. I could actually feel that the inside of my thighs were wet with something. This was confirmed when I finally stood up and a giant wet spot marked the carpet under me. Marcus undid the back of my dress and we dropped it to the floor. My breast were free and soon I was standing there with my hair still done, makeup slightly messed up and in a blue thong. Marcus guided me to the bed where I lay on my back. He opened my legs, lowered his tongue to me, and began to lick away at me. His skill was amazing. He proceed to bring me to a huge orgasm with his tongue alone as he worked my clit and darted his tongue in and out of my pussy.

I was literally begging Marcus to fuck me by this point. Orgasm were hitting me but my drive was not going down. Both of us went completely nude and Marcus got on his back. I was quick to get on top of him and get his beast of a dick inside of me. My body stretched with every inch that went in but every inch was amazing. Just taking him in sent me to another orgasm. He grabbed my hips hard and rocked me as I rode him at the same time. My husband’s body shook next to me as another man’s dick spread me open.

Marcus took me to another orgasm before stopping me. My legs were screaming but in a good way. He slid me over and guided me to my hands and knees. I felt him get behind me and felt his dick enter me again. He went in until he was buried then grabbed my hips hard. I was sure I was going to have permanent handprints on me when finished. Marcus started fucking away. He was too strong and I could not stay up under my own muscles. Soon I was flat on the bed and Marcus was continuing his assault. I thought at this point I heard the phone ringing in the background but it really did not matter. Marcus took me to yet another huge orgasm as my body screamed.

Marcus then in a quick motion pulled out of me and flipped me over. He pushed my thighs up and out and was back inside of me thrusting away. He was going faster and harder than before. I t felt as if he was up to my lungs every time he went all the way in. Soon warmth was flooding me and Marcus pushed down hard against me. I could feel each squirt of his cock through my entire body. I was struggling to keep my breath and actually shaking as we lay there.

It took several minutes before Marcus got up and pulled out of me. My body had begun to be extremely sore from the night’s activities. As Marcus stepped back, I could see cum hanging from his dick. I looked down at my pussy to see cum leaking out as well as being on the inside of my thighs. I could not think of anything to say as Marcus began to dress. I watched the beast get his clothes on. He told me congratulations and left the room. All I could manage was a lighthearted wave of my hand. I fell back on the bed and drifted off to sleep.
Hot.story

it's possible i might be in love with you. you sound like the perfect wife.

That's a wedding night to remember. Marcus is de man!

Awesome story, hope it is true.

damn that was a hot sexy story love to hear more and to join you!

VERY HOT...!!! Did Marcus KNOCK YOU UP...???!!!

So hot! I guess the only bad part is that hubby wasn't awake to watch Marcus take his new bride!

Back