Cowgirl in Texas

curiousncanada

Couple
Real Person
Cowgirl and her husband traveling to Texas this winter and would love to meet a suitable gentleman for her first BBC hotwife experience. Of course we want the whole package. Looks, wit, charm, stamina, and a big cock are a must. Feel free to DM. Any couples with recommendations of an experienced bull would be greatly appreciated as well! DFW and Austin preferably.

Attachments

• DSC01113.JPG
    DSC01113.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 425
Cowgirl and her husband traveling to Texas this winter and would love to meet a suitable gentleman for her first BBC hotwife experience. Of course we want the whole package. Looks, wit, charm, stamina, and a big cock are a must. Feel free to DM. Any couples with recommendations of an experienced bull would be greatly appreciated as well! DFW and Austin preferably.
Hit up MagicMikeAtx guys he is in austin and a very cool guy check his profile ?

I'd love to chat and know more

I got plenty for u too ride on

Hey, I'm in Arlington

Back