Covid is killing my bbc cuckold fantasy

We are a young couple and I recently told my gf about my fantasy to see her get blacked and she is all for it but now with everything going on we are kind of waiting on things and it’s killin me
Treat the epidemic just like you would treat any other disease. Tell the potential playmates to get tested for Covid and STDS and let's get to having fun! Don't let anything keep your lovely lady from getting blacked. Just be safe, take the necessary precautions and have a good time! Good hunting! ♠️😎

Treat the epidemic just like you would treat any other disease. Tell the potential playmates to get tested for Covid and STDS and let's get to having fun! Don't let anything keep your lovely lady from getting blacked. Just be safe, take the necessary precautions and have a good time! Good hunting! ♠😎
Very good response I’m going to try my best it’s just hard because she doesn’t want to meet him online

Very good response I’m going to try my best it’s just hard because she doesn’t want to meet him online
She's right! You should be meeting in person at a public place like the beach, or at an outdoor restaurant, a park or something like that taking all the safety precautions necessary.

You find the guys, she approves their attractiveness, and you go meet and greet them for a safe outdoor coffee, a jog in the park, or lunch somewhere! Once you have screened the guys first and personally vetted them there should be no problems! ✌

She's right! You should be meeting in person at a public place like the beach, or at an outdoor restaurant, a park or something like that taking all the safety precautions necessary.

You find the guys, she approves their attractiveness, and you go meet and greet them for a safe outdoor coffee, a jog in the park, or lunch somewhere! Once you have screened the guys first and personally vetted them there should be no problems! ✌
I like that approach a lot it is just a little more difficult to find someone in that situation as opposed to a bar or club where she can just walk up to the guy and start flirting or dancing with them

We use https://www.healthlabs.com/ for std and coronavirus antibodies testing prior to meeting anyone socially or privately. Results back within 24 hours. Please note: this does not mean that the individual is not experiencing a current infection..only tests for antibodies indicating a possible previous infection. Being aware of symptoms and communicating is key. Is not a foolproof method but definitely a good suggestion for those that attempt to meet during our current situation. This is not an endorsement to continue meeting, merely a suggestion for those that do.

Back