Couples sharing

We did a lot of research. That means a lot of parties, I was ****** to attend!! Well not exactly ******! The ratio that seemed to work best was one black guy for every couple. Usually more guys was not a problem up to a point. The problem is when there aren't enough guys.
The Mrs prefers 3-4 guys/girl. Yes, using up the guys is bad lol

3 of my 5 current couples know each other. That's how I met them. Through an introduction at one of their houses. This actually works out both for the couples and for the me actually. They all know I see the other ladies/couples throughout the year. No hiding anything, No jealousy. Hubbies are cool. And it wasn't a bunch of missed opportunities and bullshit. We either hit it off or we didn't but the nights would not be a loss. We were there to party.

J

Thats exactly how we met our bull, we were introduced by another couple who we are friends with, we do not have a lot of friends in the lifestyle but those we do have we are very open with and they were great with me, specially me being a bit younger than them, they have taught me a lot on how to behave with bull and hubby.

Thats exactly how we met our bull, we were introduced by another couple who we are friends with, we do not have a lot of friends in the lifestyle but those we do have we are very open with and they were great with me, specially me being a bit younger than them, they have taught me a lot on how to behave with bull and hubby.
That sounds perfect. We are a little older (late 40s) but inexperienced. Fantasy play for us only so far, but guidance by another more experienced couple would probably reduce my wife's reluctance and anxiety.

That sounds perfect. We are a little older (late 40s) but inexperienced. Fantasy play for us only so far, but guidance by another more experienced couple would probably reduce my wife's reluctance and anxiety.
Agreed 100% it took us a very long time to take it from fantasy to reality, at first we didnt even know where to start, luckily we met other couples (2 to be exact) that were into it and swingers lifestyle, after we told them what we wanted they were willing to share their bull with us.

Agreed 100% it took us a very long time to take it from fantasy to reality, at first we didnt even know where to start, luckily we met other couples (2 to be exact) that were into it and swingers lifestyle, after we told them what we wanted they were willing to share their bull with us.
This is the ideal situation!

I feel the same way to meet a couple and have the wives be compatible and be able to talk would go a long way

Are there any couples that get together with another couple and have the bull work both the wives? I always thought it would make for a great time to hang out with others with the same interests.
on this site all are same interest couple only and you can contact anyone including us.

Back