1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?

#2 is my vote! I think hubby would agree. Would love to try #1 with the right guy. Done #5 and 6, but now I’m thinking about setting up #3 combined with #7 :lips:
Have to update this one! We sent the ******* away to my sister’s and we did the combo of 3 and 7 :giggle: I spent the whole weekend in bed with a really hot guy and my husband waited on us the whole time! Got us breakfast in bed, mimosas and weed, then ate my pussy while my lover showered. The only time we got up was to sunbathe on the deck and then dip in the hot tub!

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
We already have hubby doing 2 and 7. My boyfriend stays over every weekend and we usually go away on long weekends ( hubby tags along of course ).

And 7. I'm not sure what dress like a butler is but when hubby is serving us, he has a very specific outfit

2, 4 & 5

Back