1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
None of above. I guess I’m the odd guy here. My lady and I are a team sexually. The bull or (bulls when things got wild), were added sexual fun.
Maybe I’m not a true cuck?
I do love watching my lady take a nice black cock. I loved licking her as he fucked her. And any combination of sexual things where her body and mind was the priority of pleasure. NOT NECESSARILY THE BBC. I’m glad he got to enjoy my pretty blonde wife and all of that. Total respect and appreciated him. But favorite fantasy?
I have wrote about s couple that came true
The cruise ship was a wicked hot night
Her sucking her boss off still gets me hard
Then the time she had me invite a BBC to take us back to his place, then while she is fucking him asks him to ask friends over... geeezus! That was a great one too!

2 and 6

who needs fantasy but any good session with another man is great. Things that are exciting maybe accidental hookups when no one is expecting. Meeting a guy who cums six times or three different men in one day

Her BULL shares her with another man?

Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave

Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]

She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)

You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
like the idea and fantasy of all of these

Back