1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
2/5/6 would be heaven

1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
in addition _ situation 1 can be hot as well?_ my wife spend some holidays by herself ( one i know with a male , but no sex happend ) and also had a lot of business trips. last year she was sharing appartment with a co worker ( no sex ). i believe she was faithful but indeed the situation was very exiting . i love her very much and i am jealous about but same time it was a big turn on to think about what could happen.
i believe she would prefer this way instead of having me watching _ because of her shyness.

in addition _ situation 1 can be hot as well?_ my wife spend some holidays by herself ( one i know with a male , but no sex happend ) and also had a lot of business trips. last year she was sharing appartment with a co worker ( no sex ). i believe she was faithful but indeed the situation was very exiting . i love her very much and i am jealous about but same time it was a big turn on to think about what could happen.
i believe she would prefer this way instead of having me watching _ because of her shyness.
I’m not sure you understood completely the Asian women...I can agree with you about the shyness just on that...sorry

I’m not sure you understood completely the Asian women...I can agree with you about the shyness just on that...sorry
thank you. what is your opinion? in which point do you not agree ?
that i believe she was faithful?
or that she prefer to play without her husband aside?

thank you. what is your opinion? in which point do you not agree ?
that i believe she was faithful?
or that she prefer to play without her husband aside?
They keep everything in secret...it has happened that I met some girlfriends and when they finished they went back to the boyfriends. Around 3 times. With wives 2 times. And in the past 4 Asian girls asked me to see my size. 1 married and 2 had boyfriends one maybe random.
Two of them played with it. And many other times I went close to meet others. Because of their shyness it’s difficult they tell you. They are worried but they do. If you keep pushing your wife she definitely will accept, but we don’t know if she will tell it or not...

i agree. fear of loosing face and social status is very big.
i never showed up my jealousy _ always encourage her to enjoy the time when she was out.
but as far as i know her _ she was faithful.
if she will tell me in the future? i do not know _ may be?

Back