Of the 7 options, my sexy wife has or does 4 of them already and the last three just don't work for us.

Done
Her BULL shares her with another man?
Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)

Not Interested
Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?

1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
2 and 6.

#3 seems interesting..especially if both my wife and her lover get naked and fucked each other around the house for the whole weekend..

3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
Tough. I like a few of those. 1, especially paying for them to have a weekend away. I know she'd love 2, but I prefer her being really intimate with one lover. 3, being kicked out of our bed so he can 'take over' is super sexy and we've done that. Even though we have a spare bed, it's usually the sofa or sleeping bag in a tent in the garden. 4, I regularly but new outfits for her to wear for him and she makes a point of not wearing them in front of me, but she doesn't go to his places without him knowing. 7, we do that a LOT. Butler, or maid...

Also love C&C's fucking on the wedding day.

But overall, it's got to 6. Getting to show her how much I love her cucking me by worshing her recently fucked, fun-filled pussy is my favourite.

These are all very hot but I think I'd go with dressing wife sexy and taking her to bull's favorite hangouts. DEFINITELY her returning home full of cum from bull. And then third I think I'd say her on the phone with me while bull is fucking her.

Back