Of course... helping her get ready is always a turn on
tumblr_inline_n2r39m1pAu1rpo739.jpg
. For her as well knowing she has your permission and encouragement. And that you enjoy her activities.

1. Separate vacations so wife can spend more time with her BULL?
  2. Her BULL shares her with another man?
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]
  5. She on phone with you while her BULL is fucking her?
  6. She returns home full of cum from her BULL? (Maybe his friends as well?)
  7. You dress like butler and serve them at home for a weekend of passion?
Mine are 6, 7 and 1. But really all if their relationship is developed. Hers at first glance are 5, 7 and 2.
  3. Having her BULL as a live-in lover for a weekend [in your bed] and you stay in the spare room or leave?
  4. Dress your wife sexy and go to BULL favorite hangouts? [Places where you know her BULL will see her?]

I would go with 1, 2 and 3. Although we have experienced and greatly enjoyed 5 (I stepped out of the hotel room to let her get comfortable with new black guy and then called and listened to them on the phone while she was they were fucking joining them shortly after) and 6 (Very hung black guy in her first and only solo adventure filled her pussy several times in prearranged hotel meet and then she came home with cum running out of her.

I would most enjoy 4, 6 and 7. In 7 I would wear my French maid satin outfit with full fashioned nylons and pumps.

Back