Couple who suck together stay together

A few weeks ago my wife asked me to get Mark ready.. I sucked him off and loved it. Mark stayed with us over the weekend during the recent snowstorm. Ever since my wife got me to give Mark a blowjob, she now expects more male-on-male action whenever we are all in bed together. This time, she wanted me to suck his cock and make him cum. I have never made a man cum before but the idea of it, in that moment did appeal to me. So, I did as I was told.

I began to clean up her tasty creamy squirts from Mark’s balls and thick shaft and then I began to suck and lick the big head of his cock, while I massage the shaft. It was a slow solo performance, I wanted to take my time, calculating every move, I may have over think it a bit. Eventually I heard increased moaning from Mark, he and my wife was looking at me work in between them kissing. Then he started pushing more of his cock in my mouth. I felt his cock starting to pulsate, he reached down and grabbed my head, and I knew his load was on its way.

Shortly after my mouth began filling up with Mark’s warm cum and to my wife’s surprise, I did not waste a drop, none escaped my lips. That was the first time I ever made another man cum and it really turned me on.
Now that sounds so incredibly hot I wish I was you.

Many people asking me if I as cuck help my wife by sucking BBC as well. The answer is yes. Now we meet only those balck bulls who let us suck their cocks together as not all bulls want cuck sucking their cocks.

View attachment 4777173
View attachment 4777176
Honestly one of the best feelings is getting a blowjob from cuck and the Hotwife. I came and cried at the same time during this video lol

Attachments

• IMG_6907.MOV
    2.5 MB
A few weeks ago my wife asked me to get Mark ready.. I sucked him off and loved it. Mark stayed with us over the weekend during the recent snowstorm. Ever since my wife got me to give Mark a blowjob, she now expects more male-on-male action whenever we are all in bed together. This time, she wanted me to suck his cock and make him cum. I have never made a man cum before but the idea of it, in that moment did appeal to me. So, I did as I was told.

I began to clean up her tasty creamy squirts from Mark’s balls and thick shaft and then I began to suck and lick the big head of his cock, while I massage the shaft. It was a slow solo performance, I wanted to take my time, calculating every move, I may have over think it a bit. Eventually I heard increased moaning from Mark, he and my wife was looking at me work in between them kissing. Then he started pushing more of his cock in my mouth. I felt his cock starting to pulsate, he reached down and grabbed my head, and I knew his load was on its way.

Shortly after my mouth began filling up with Mark’s warm cum and to my wife’s surprise, I did not waste a drop, none escaped my lips. That was the first time I ever made another man cum and it really turned me on.
I like those couples who suck my cock together, I feel more dominant through this.

Attachments

• Pussy In 1995.jpg
    Pussy In 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 55
  • View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Bent Over, Sissy's Love Hole Waiting To Be Filled With Hard Cock and Hot Baby-Makers.jpg
    Bent Over, Sissy's Love Hole Waiting To Be Filled With Hard Cock and Hot Baby-Makers.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 99
Back