Couple who suck together stay together

Love these new photos. With a young super sexy blonde wife like yours I can understand how you wanted to get more involved than just watching. The sights and sounds of your wife's black bulls using and enjoying how well she serves then with all 3 holes eventually made you take the next step. Having her pose and directing her use by blacks, to opening her holes, guiding a BBC into her pretty mouth, kissing her mouth after it's been deep inside black asshole and tasting black dick from her lips, can only lead to you wanting to taste those BBC's yourself. Congratulations on living to your ultimate uninhibited cuck lifestyle. Your wife's face and smile shows how much she is getting off on how you are sucking on the black mushroom head and worshipping it just like she does. I like your black cock sucking technique my friend and even give you wife competition. She is so extremely sexy that she can turn the table on you, the student becomes the master! Thanks for these incredible photos. My favorite couple by far!!!

This is why you guys are my favorite! Cradling her pretty head so she can comfortably worship black ass is really kinky. Watching, holding, feeling your wife rimming so close-up getting to enjoy every bit of hearing her tongue licking & digging deep inside black asshole is simply incredible. Licking those pink lips and sucking the essence of n*gg*r ass clean from her mouth is so depraved and intimate at the same time!!!

A few weeks ago my wife asked me to get Mark ready.. I sucked him off and loved it. Mark stayed with us over the weekend during the recent snowstorm. Ever since my wife got me to give Mark a blowjob, she now expects more male-on-male action whenever we are all in bed together. This time, she wanted me to suck his cock and make him cum. I have never made a man cum before but the idea of it, in that moment did appeal to me. So, I did as I was told.

I began to clean up her tasty creamy squirts from Mark’s balls and thick shaft and then I began to suck and lick the big head of his cock, while I massage the shaft. It was a slow solo performance, I wanted to take my time, calculating every move, I may have over think it a bit. Eventually I heard increased moaning from Mark, he and my wife was looking at me work in between them kissing. Then he started pushing more of his cock in my mouth. I felt his cock starting to pulsate, he reached down and grabbed my head, and I knew his load was on its way.

Shortly after my mouth began filling up with Mark’s warm cum and to my wife’s surprise, I did not waste a drop, none escaped my lips. That was the first time I ever made another man cum and it really turned me on.

This is why you guys are my favorite! Cradling her pretty head so she can comfortably worship black ass is really kinky. Watching, holding, feeling your wife rimming so close-up getting to enjoy every bit of hearing her tongue licking & digging deep inside black asshole is simply incredible. Licking those pink lips and sucking the essence of n*gg*r ass clean from her mouth is so depraved and intimate at the same time!!!
GP as u say. it was the most depraved and exciting act we have done so far. I was even spreading her bulls ass so she could go deeper with her tongue.

A few weeks ago my wife asked me to get Mark ready.. I sucked him off and loved it. Mark stayed with us over the weekend during the recent snowstorm. Ever since my wife got me to give Mark a blowjob, she now expects more male-on-male action whenever we are all in bed together. This time, she wanted me to suck his cock and make him cum. I have never made a man cum before but the idea of it, in that moment did appeal to me. So, I did as I was told.

I began to clean up her tasty creamy squirts from Mark’s balls and thick shaft and then I began to suck and lick the big head of his cock, while I massage the shaft. It was a slow solo performance, I wanted to take my time, calculating every move, I may have over think it a bit. Eventually I heard increased moaning from Mark, he and my wife was looking at me work in between them kissing. Then he started pushing more of his cock in my mouth. I felt his cock starting to pulsate, he reached down and grabbed my head, and I knew his load was on its way.

Shortly after my mouth began filling up with Mark’s warm cum and to my wife’s surprise, I did not waste a drop, none escaped my lips. That was the first time I ever made another man cum and it really turned me on.
Now that you have crossed that line, sucking black cock for your wife and bull(s) will become part of your cuck lifestyle. Black coc k sucking and swallowing your first sum load will only increase the desire to experience it more often.

Back