Couple who suck together stay together

I sucked a 28 year old 9.5” black cock with my wife and her friend Shelly last night….they let him cum in my mouth, it was his first load and massive! We all three kissed (me, wife and Shelly) and shared the cum but they would push it back in my mouth with their tongues. I also cleaned two loads out of each girls pussy last night as well!!!! The girls loved sucking that big cock with me!
Show us the evidence

I sucked a 28 year old 9.5” black cock with my wife and her friend Shelly last night….they let him cum in my mouth, it was his first load and massive! We all three kissed (me, wife and Shelly) and shared the cum but they would push it back in my mouth with their tongues. I also cleaned two loads out of each girls pussy last night as well!!!! The girls loved sucking that big cock with me!
Lucky you

Mucha gente me pregunta si yo también ayudo a mi esposa chupándole BBC. La respuesta es sí. Ahora conocemos solo a esos toros negros que nos dejan chuparles la polla juntos, ya que no todos los toros quieren que les chupen la polla.

View attachment 4777173
View attachment 4777176View attachment 4777175
nosotros somos solamente una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles e interracial y claro que no solo damos buenísimo orales también nos encanta ser penetrados juntos pero solo las parejas que hemos tenido la experiencia de hacer algo así juntos sabemos como se siente

Back