Couple seeking first bull

smallcock89

Male
From
FL, US
We are a 30 something white couple seeking our first bull. We are located in Pensacola Fl. Wife is a 5 ft 2, BBW blonde with a fat ass and a preference for big dick (7+). Husband is avg build with a micropenis. We are open to group play with husband involved or solo with wife and bull. We DM if you are near us and interested.

We are a 30 something white couple seeking our first bull. We are located in Pensacola Fl. Wife is a 5 ft 2, BBW blonde with a fat ass and a preference for big dick (7+). Husband is avg build with a micropenis. We are open to group play with husband involved or solo with wife and bull. We DM if you are near us and interested.
I’m in Alabama and I’m interested

You won't regret it.The first time MY wife went black she was finally completely satisfied and so was I
My Dick is only 6 inches.I couldn't satisfy her but seeing her cum several times and hearing her say GIVE ME THAT black man DICK WAS AMAZING. HE SEEDED HER AND I SUCKED HIS SUPERIOR CUM FROM HER SOAKING PUSSY
NOW SHES HOOKED AND IM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER

You won't regret it.The first time MY wife went black she was finally completely satisfied and so was I
My Dick is only 6 inches.I couldn't satisfy her but seeing her cum several times and hearing her say GIVE ME THAT black man DICK WAS AMAZING. HE SEEDED HER AND I SUCKED HIS SUPERIOR CUM FROM HER SOAKING PUSSY
NOW SHES HOOKED AND IM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER
Good job cleaning her . That is now your place

Please post the picture of your beautiful White Curvy BBW wife. Thanks

I'm interested. I live in Asheville NC pvt message me if you interested.

Attachments

• Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Back