Couple seeking BBC in NW Suburbs of Chicago

Ghriffin

Hi,

My girl and I are seeking a clean, discreet and very hung black male for a night or multiple nights of fun. What we are looking for is very specific but first lets go through what we need from you.

A. Clean, Disease free
B. Willingness to understand what we are looking for and be able to give us that without wanting more
C. Have a huge dick and be vocal about her taking that big black dick

Us, she is 5'2 very slender with full round C cups that are firm with always hard dime size nipples. A beautiful round ass and cleanly shaved pussy that is tight and attractive. Short red hair and tatoos. He is 5'10", fit and 7 inches.

What we are looking for exactly is this. We want to get a room in the NW Suburbs, have a few drinks and then I will undress her to a small top and g-strings, I will tie her up face down ass up with a blindfold and a ball gag and then you come in, have a good look at her, play with her ass, pussy until she's wet and your hard and the fuck her from behind and talk dirty to her telling her she's a slut for big black dick and to cum all over that black cock. Fuck her like that as long as you want until your ready and then pull out and cum all over her ass.

So, no kissing, no cuddling, no conversation but she will cum hard, multiple times and I'll get it all on film and love every second of it!

Attachments

• Steph.jpg
    Steph.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 161
  • SK2.png
    SK2.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 140
  • SAK1.png
    SAK1.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 143
Hey was very interested I stay in the wicker park area so I'm available and near by young bull who is looking for a couple to experience with pm me for further convo

Back