Couple near Manchester, UK

LionDLionessS

Couple
From
UK
Hi!

We're a couple living near Manchester and my slutty hotwife Lioness wants casual meets, hopefully someone long term eventually. I work away a lot but sometimes I would be present, if not we always ask that her phone is used for photos and videos, and we send them to whoever she plays with once they're censored.

We've been together 14 years. I'm 34 and she's 32, we've had a few meets over our time!

She has quite a few kinks, but is quite shy at first, so I want someone who can help her to overcome it and bring out her inner snowbunny!

Please check out the pictures and videos of her I upload, hopefully they'll get a lot of likes so I can show her and she'll feel good about herself!

Do get in touch, even just for a chat.

Lion.

Last edited:
Hi!

We're a couple living near Manchester and my slutty hotwife Lioness wants casual meets, hopefully someone long term eventually. I work away a lot but sometimes I would be present, if not we always ask that her phone is used for photos and videos, and we send them to whoever she plays with once they're censored.

We've been together 14 years. I'm 34 and she's 32, we've had a few meets over our time!

She has quite a few kinks, but is quite shy at first, so I want someone who can help her to overcome it and bring out her inner snowbunny!

Please check out the pictures and videos of her I upload, hopefully they'll get a lot of likes so I can show her and she'll feel good about herself!

Do get in touch, even just for a chat.

Lion.
Now , you'd think hooking up would be simple right? Pretty white girl and muscular BBC Man yet it's not always as easy as it sounds. However, Manchester UK is probably one of the very best places to be , as it's packed with BBC Men - intimidating and horny. I'm not convinced how "faithful" they'd be , as in seeing her on a regular basis but I'm pretty sure your Man is close by. Good luck. I hope he contacts you soon

Welcome to our community! I hope you will enjoy and when ready verify yourselves it helps out quite a bit when searching here.
:lips::qos: Tracey

Welcome to our community! I hope you will enjoy and when ready verify yourselves it helps out quite a bit when searching here.
:lips::qos: Tracey
What do we have to do, specifically, to verify? I know we have to make a video, but we'd be uncomfortable leaving it on. Can we do a video, verify, then delete it?

Back