Couple looks for bulls for a stable relationship

coupleono

Couple
Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 28, and I, 31, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here no cybersex no blablabla only real
several men have contacted us we have been looking for bulls for some months none of the men who have contacted us have had serious intentions this website has become a place only for mental fantasies please we are only looking for real men authentic bulls

Hello, we are a couple. My wife, 28, and I, 31, are looking for a bull to be a stable lover. We need a bull that knows about the cuckold lifestyle, an authentic bull that can turn my wife into a true hotwife. This is only for men really interested in a stable relationship we don't want storytellers or entertainment people we want a genuine cuckol lifestyle. Stay away from people who only want to talk without having real intentions. we have terms and conditions
interested write to DM our profile is still under construction we are new here no cybersex no blablabla only real
several men have contacted us we have been looking for bulls for some months none of the men who have contacted us have had serious intentions this website has become a place only for mental fantasies please we are only looking for real men authentic bulls
Just my opinion but you should appreciate the vibe you complain about is very very similar to the vibe you give. Your post today is identical to the majority of your posts in the eleven months you've been here and not once have you given a vague clue as to WHERE you're looking-I myself don't like mental fantasies with people simple geography shows me we won't meet.

If you two want a 'genuine' cuckold lifestyle, why do you need someone to turn your wife into a true hotwife? In the time you've been here, you should know all cuckold relationships are NOT identical. In that light, it makes sense you two have some idea of what you want (rules and conditions) but since you've never identified them it doesn't surprise me you get folks floating thoughts and ideas trying to figure you out.

Olá, somos um casal. Minha esposa, de 28 anos, e eu, de 31, procuramos um touro para ser um amante estável. Precisamos de um touro que conheça o estilo de vida do corno, um touro autêntico que possa transformar minha esposa em uma verdadeira hotwife. Isso é apenas para homens realmente interessados em um relacionamento estável, não queremos contadores de histórias ou pessoas do entretenimento, queremos um estilo de vida genuinamente corno. Fique longe de pessoas que só querem conversar sem ter reais intenções. temos termos e condições
interessado escreva para DM nosso perfil ainda está em construção somos novos aqui sem cibersexo sem blablabla só real
vários homens nos contataram, estamos procurando touros há alguns meses, nenhum dos homens que nos contataram teve intenções sérias, este site se tornou um lugar apenas para fantasias mentais, por favor, estamos apenas procurando por homens reais, touros autênticoilq.bim dia eu

Just my opinion but you should appreciate the vibe you complain about is very very similar to the vibe you give. Your post today is identical to the majority of your posts in the eleven months you've been here and not once have you given a vague clue as to WHERE you're looking-I myself don't like mental fantasies with people simple geography shows me we won't meet.

If you two want a 'genuine' cuckold lifestyle, why do you need someone to turn your wife into a true hotwife? In the time you've been here, you should know all cuckold relationships are NOT identical. In that light, it makes sense you two have some idea of what you want (rules and conditions) but since you've never identified them it doesn't surprise me you get folks floating thoughts and ideas trying to figure you out.
Im going to agree with @SCBlknNsty

your profile @coupleono - is weak. If I had to rate your profile on a scale of 1 to 10 - Id give you a 2.
You just copy and paste the same thing over and over again - which makes me think that you are not serious at all, since you put in zero effort on this site. I wish you lots of luck, but all the real men are going to avoid you, until you take this more seriously.

He’s a fiction writer looking for pics of black dick. Psychology is a very easy science.
very true

Truth Tru GIF

Back