Couple looking for Bisexual Hung Bull

In Washington state, Sexy lady wants some.BBC, I wanna watch and serve both of you. I know my role.and accept it. She is amazin, her pussy is ready to be pounded and stretched to its limit. We would love a bisexual Male and are ready to host and hopefully have a long running relationship. Intrested message me back.
Thank you -YourBoiToy-

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-065613_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-065613_Gallery.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 20210828_191309.jpg
    20210828_191309.jpg
    922.2 KB · Views: 99
  • forced_bi_fem-9310.jpg
    forced_bi_fem-9310.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 98
  • forced_bi_femdom_ar-6809.jpg
    forced_bi_femdom_ar-6809.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
You won't get much action, no matter how interesting you are, if you don't specify a location. It's a big world out there.

In Washington state, Sexy lady wants some.BBC, I wanna watch and serve both of you. I know my role.and accept it. She is amazin, her pussy is ready to be pounded and stretched to its limit. We would love a bisexual Male and are ready to host and hopefully have a long running relationship. Intrested message me back.
Thank you -YourBoiToy-
Don’t need to be Bi. Black men know it’s not gay. It’s opposite. Domination submission. Emasculation. But wife must be present and directing.

Thank you -YourBoiToy-
Your wife is very sexy! I’m guessing you’re not going to have much trouble finding someone.

Back