couple looking for BBW who loves BBC in NYC

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Kelly29, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

NYC couple looking for BBW in the New York area. I'm Kelly, 29 and my husband's name is King, 41. He loves big girls and I love them too ~_^ We're good people. Very discreet. Willing to meet first and talk in order to get to know each other. I'd prefer it that way actually. My husband has a very big delicious black dick that loves pretty pink pussy. So if you're interested then Plz contact me.

2. whitecplforbbc

whitecplforbbc Member

would love to watch your husband fuck my bbw wife doggy while my wife eats your pussy

3. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

White couple for BBC, where are you guys from? We're from the Bronx in New York. I like the picture of you're wife's ass. Very nice. How old are you guys? My husband and I are new at this kind of thing. I told him I wanted a threesome with a man and he agreed then made it happen. I promised I would repay that kindness in turn. That's why I'm on here. If you two are interested maybe we can start talking. ^_^

whitecplforbbc likes this.
  4. whitecplforbbc

whitecplforbbc Member

hey were from the tampa florida area,wifes says thank you,and your a cutie.. im 27 shes 26,same thing pretty much as you.. ahhh was hoping we can get a 4sum on with some wife swap then taking turns in 3sum action while one watches for a bit then joins in, not knowing you already accomplished a mmf 3sum =-( cause i love bbw, we would be interested

5. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

I would love to meet you guys but were in no position to travel at this time.

6. whitecplforbbc

whitecplforbbc Member

=-( ...ok... ya same here but please keep in touch hun... if anything

7. entertatme

entertatme New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.