couple looking for BBW who loves BBC in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly29

Female
NYC couple looking for BBW in the New York area. I'm Kelly, 29 and my husband's name is King, 41. He loves big girls and I love them too ~_^ We're good people. Very discreet. Willing to meet first and talk in order to get to know each other. I'd prefer it that way actually. My husband has a very big delicious black dick that loves pretty pink pussy. So if you're interested then Plz contact me.

White couple for BBC, where are you guys from? We're from the Bronx in New York. I like the picture of you're wife's ass. Very nice. How old are you guys? My husband and I are new at this kind of thing. I told him I wanted a threesome with a man and he agreed then made it happen. I promised I would repay that kindness in turn. That's why I'm on here. If you two are interested maybe we can start talking. ^_^

hey were from the tampa florida area,wifes says thank you,and your a cutie.. im 27 shes 26,same thing pretty much as you.. ahhh was hoping we can get a 4sum on with some wife swap then taking turns in 3sum action while one watches for a bit then joins in, not knowing you already accomplished a mmf 3sum =-( cause i love bbw, we would be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back