Couple interested in trying bbc.

Wife and I have discussed bbc in the bedroom. I think we have outlived that fantasy and ready for the next step. How should we proceed. She wants to try but not sure where to start.

Never thought of that. Do you think we could both be allowed to watch for our first time?. Well, we live in Canada.
In a club you as the partner will be allowed to watch as long as the guy you choose for her agrees, if you are in a private room it can be just the 3 of you or you can invite others to watch. In a public room people are free to come in and watch.

my wife has agreed to the idea of watching other hotwives cuckolding in a club or so.. let me know if you know any clubs where others can watch hotwives taking bulls ..i am slowly starting to make her ease into the idea of cuckolding .. so she want to first see how it goes in person..help me with some names and location of clubs which we can watch couples (cuckolding couple) have sex with bulls

my wife has agreed to the idea of watching other hotwives cuckolding in a club or so.. let me know if you know any clubs where others can watch hotwives taking bulls ..i am slowly starting to make her ease into the idea of cuckolding .. so she want to first see how it goes in person..help me with some names and location of clubs which we can watch couples (cuckolding couple) have sex with bulls
Where are you from?

Back