Couple from pa fellas give honest feedback

First time posting on this site. Been following for awhile now. We’ve been starting to put more serious feelers out to make this go from a fantasy to reality. Mid 30s white couple. She’s short and thick, perfect combo really. Looking for a person that can help fulfill this urge. Also preferred treatment to men that are more dominant naturally. Reach out if you think it’s a fit ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_1531_Original.jpeg
    IMG_1531_Original.jpeg
    657.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
First time posting on this site. Been following for awhile now. We’ve been starting to put more serious feelers out to make this go from a fantasy to reality. Mid 30s white couple
Wow thats a sexy picture...love to see more. You guys will love living out the fantasy.i did with my ex and it was beyond exhilarating!!!

First time posting on this site. Been following for awhile now. We’ve been starting to put more serious feelers out to make this go from a fantasy to reality. Mid 30s white couple. She’s short and thick, perfect combo really. Looking for a person that can help fulfill this urge. Also preferred treatment to men that are more dominant naturally. Reach out if you think it’s a fit ☺️
Get in touch with me. Gotchu

Back