Couple from Munich

Mischievous

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Hello! We're a loving married couple of 33w and 35m. We live in Munich in Germany and we have no ******* (and do not plan to get some). We already tried (and liked) swinging/partner-swapping a few times.
We are curious about the cuckold-/hotwife-lifestyle. Our W likes to switch (more dominant to our M and more submissive to other guys that like to take charge). The M likes to be submissive but not into degrading or humiliation.

Last edited:
Hello! We're a loving married couple of 33w and 35m. We live in Munich in Germany and we have no ******* (and do not plan to get some). We already tried (and liked) swinging/partner-swapping a few times.
We are curious about the cuckold-/hotwife-lifestyle. Our W likes to switch (more dominant to our M and more submissive to other guys that like to take charge). The M likes to be submissive but not into degrading or humiliation.

View attachment 2007746View attachment 2007844
Welcome!
Please login or become a member to view

Hi,

i'm a 33 years old single man living in munich and i would like to join you for some fun.
if that is ok then you can reach me on skype : basem.gamal.1986@gmail.com

Hey guys I am not sure how late I am. But in case you like the cock do write me back. I live in Munich.

Attachments

• 00x0x_47gi9xkAhJ5_1200x900.jpg
    00x0x_47gi9xkAhJ5_1200x900.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 87
Back