Could white cucks be happy married to a black girl who craved huge white cocks?

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT *** I know this may be difficult for some of you to comprehend but cuckolding is not strictly about white cucks and black Bulls. Yes, this does comprise a majority of the lifestyle (more than 50 percent) but there are white cuckold couples out there who serve non black Bulls, just as there are IR couples (black woman, white male) who have both black and non black Bulls. And yes, there are even black cuckolds out there. It's all about the way a person thinks. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT *** I know this may be difficult for some of you to comprehend but cuckolding is not strictly about white cucks and black Bulls. Yes, this does comprise a majority of the lifestyle (more than 50 percent) but there are white cuckold couples out there who serve non black Bulls, just as there are IR couples (black woman, white male) who have both black and non black Bulls. And yes, there are even black cuckolds out there. It's all about the way a person thinks. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
There are tons of black guys with tiny cocks. But I feel sorry for them to not be able to express their passion for seeing their black women fucked by huge, superior white cocks.

That's very true. Most black women want a superior white cock.
tumblr_oidtulSoKP1vg9ixlo1_1280.jpg

There are tons of black guys with tiny cocks. But I feel sorry for them to not be able to express their passion for seeing (...) black women fucked by huge, (...) white cocks.
Not my thing. i prefer to see a pussy stuffed by Black dick. :sex:
Doesn`t matter if she is Black or white, or the dick is big or small. :D

I see a lot of these what I call 'rules ' questions and I wonder at the motivation. Are you really unsure if it is possible (or allowed?) or are you asking as a way to generate conversation (and media) on the subject? I am not criticizing, just genuinely curious to know.

Last edited:
Back