COOL SWIM TURNS TO HEATED ENCOUNTER

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This happened about twenty years ago when Jill and I were first experimenting with other men. We were vacationing in the Bahamas and had swam out to a diving platform where we were sitting and enjoying the sun. A young black guy swam up to the platform and hoisted himself up onto it right where we were sitting. I think we were both immediately struck by the sudden sight of this young stud. He was very handsome and had a trim, but muscular build bound in very dark black skin., but it was the huge bulge in his swim trunks that drew our attention. Jill looked at me and I knew exactly what she was thinking. I was thinking the same thing! He smiled and sat near us. Jill immediately struck up a conversation with him and in no time they were fast friends. She was a pleasing sight in her own right and he was enjoying things as much as she was. They paid only passing attention to me. I, meanwhile, was envisioning this young bull pounding my wife with his ample manhood. Eventually it was time to leave so Jill asked him if he was familiar with our hotel and resort which he was. She told him to drop by for a ******* if he wanted and he said he would, but I doubted it somehow as we were probably twenty years older than him. I imagined his choices of young women were plentiful even though he seemed intrigued by my wife. Later, to our surprise and soon to be pleasure, he arrived at the hotel bar. Jill motioned him over and he joined us for a *******. As we all knew why we were there, two drinks and some small talk later, we were back in our hotel room where Jill sucked his huge cock and then got a massive fucking from her young playmate. He had an endless storage of stamina and was able to perform several times before Jill had to call a time out. I don't think I had ever seen her so played out from sex like she was that night. After agreeing to meet up again before we returned home, he left. Jill was so worn out I wasn't able to get sloppy sixths so I had to be satisfied with her jacking me off which didn't take long. I often think about that experience and how amazing it was right from the time we first saw him raise up onto the platform to the last time he pumped his last load into my wife's pussy. And yes, we did get together with him a couple of nights later and do it all over again. Good times!

1.jpg

Back