Convince me to watch One Piece with you

Curious412inch

Female
Real Person
From
GA, US
Hey there. I am looking for someone who will want to watch some fuckin anime with me, smoke some weed together, and like fuck later. Please message me if you're in the Rome area. Just hit me up for fucks sake. I'm a smart lady looking to really chill out and just hang and just veg. I have not found my fellow otaku friend and I just pulling some random strings here.

Hey there. I am looking for someone who will want to watch some fuckin anime with me, smoke some weed together, and like fuck later. Please message me if you're in the Rome area. Just hit me up for fucks sake. I'm a smart lady looking to really chill out and just hang and just veg. I have not found my fellow otaku friend and I just pulling some random strings here.
I don’t smoke 🚭 but I’m cool with everything else

Love one piece the ladies are super nice to the young samurai who was turned into a dragon

Back