Conversations about bulls

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hello,

After a recent visit to Secrets in Florida the wife and I had an interesting discussion.
She was lucky enough to grab a young, very well hung gentle man and invite him to our room, in fact we were in the bath and the window was open and he looked in, she waved and 10 minutes later she was sucking his cock.

As they played she presented herself to him to take from behind, he did so without hesitation, balls deep and bare.

After a few positions and about 15 minutes of him "rearranging her insides", wife's words, they moved to the sex swing.
Within 5 minutes he came, partly inside but mostly on her pussy and belly.

Now to the point of the conversation. After we finished, he left... I asked her why she did not ask him to cum inside as she loves to feel it and it is her favorite. She explained the following. This is for the bulls,

She said when a bull is with her she wants them to do what they want, and the most worthy bulls know to cum in her, they don't need to ask and she does not need to tell them, as she said if I let you in my body bare I accept your seed. In her mind worthy bulls will make the pussy theirs and not be scared or worried.

So bulls, of course be respectful, but take the pussy and make it yours. If she takes your cock bare there is a good chance she wants that seed in her. And if the hubby is there and supportive then I am sure he wants it that way too.

It would be interesting to hear from other couples and bulls on their thoughts, but please save us the self righteous condom arguments.

Hello,

After a recent visit to Secrets in Florida the wife and I had an interesting discussion.
She was lucky enough to grab a young, very well hung gentle man and invite him to our room, in fact we were in the bath and the window was open and he looked in, she waved and 10 minutes later she was sucking his cock.

As they played she presented herself to him to take from behind, he did so without hesitation, balls deep and bare.

After a few positions and about 15 minutes of him "rearranging her insides", wife's words, they moved to the sex swing.

Now to the point of the conversation. After we finished, he left... I asked her why she did not ask him to cum inside as she loves to feel it and it is her favorite. She explained the following. This is for the bulls,

She said when a bull is with her she wants them to do what they want, and the most worthy bulls know to cum in her, they don't need to ask and she does not need to tell them, as she said if I let you in my body bare I accept your seed. In her mind worthy bulls will make the pussy theirs and not be scared or worried.

So bulls, of course be respectful, but take the pussy and make it yours. If she takes your cock bare there is a good chance she wants that seed in her. And if the hubby is there and supportive then I am sure he wants it that way too.

It would be interesting to hear from other couples and bulls on their thoughts, but please save us the self righteous condom arguments.
Would she fight for a bull just curious I mean like keeping other women away

Hello,

I would fuck her and leave my seed in her

We don't want to make promises we cannot keep Hope one day we can do a hotel meet or something.

We are not hosting locally at our house except for two long time bulls.
No need for a promise. If it happens then so be it. I am not paying for a hotel room. I find it interesting that you don’t provide photos or videos of your slut taking dick or sucking dick.

Hello,

Well said I’m always busting in a wife without fail

Just because he didn't cum in her doesn't mean he's not doing what he wants. I've met more than a few couples who I know just wanted some seed to have a kid, and I might decide to fuck your wife, but that doesn't mean I think she's worth breeding. So, maybe he came exactly where he intended. Also some guys that cum in wives just can't control their dick. Her whole assumption is totally off.

Just because he didn't cum in her doesn't mean he's not doing what he wants. I've met more than a few couples who I know just wanted some seed to have a kid, and I might decide to fuck your wife, but that doesn't mean I think she's worth breeding. So, maybe he came exactly where he intended. Also some guys that cum in wives just can't control their dick. Her whole assumption is totally off.w

Just because he didn't cum in her doesn't mean he's not doing what he wants. I've met more than a few couples who I know just wanted some seed to have a kid, and I might decide to fuck your wife, but that doesn't mean I think she's worth breeding. So, maybe he came exactly where he intended. Also some guys that cum in wives just can't control their dick. Her whole assumption is totally off.
We talked about what you said and yes we get they cum where they want, that's part of the point, she does not tell them where to go because she wants to see whay they choose.

Hello,

I'm in love with the thought process of your wife

Hello,

We always sought out bulls that wanted bareback, since it's my wife's preference and only rule, she gets to take his load. For that reason we always find local, single and hung black men that want a steady arrangement. Younger guys especially since my wife loves the feeling of a huge load spurting inside her, making her orgasm at the same time.
Fucking her bull and forsing him to wear a rubber or pull out when he ejaculates isn't in her wheel house at all and never was. She'd even risk pregnancy just to feel that warmth inside her baby factory.
For my own part I WANT to see him shoot his load inside my wife, since I feel it's the only way for him to fully enjoy having sex with her and forms a stronger bond for the duration of their sexual relationship. It's hot as hell sleeping next to her while his load of sperm is leaking from deep in my wife's womb.

Yea, real talk, some bulls just don’t want to impregnate a woman and be stuck paying for that kid the next 18 years. It’s hot in fantasy land but when it turns real their are consequences to actions

Yea, real talk, some bulls just don’t want to impregnate a woman and be stuck paying for that kid the next 18 years. It’s hot in fantasy land but when it turns real their are consequences to actions
It makes sense, for us it's past the point we need to worry about it in reality, however the idea of them not caring and letting go is exciting.

Interesting in our 15 to 20 years of experience with multiple bills only ONE worried about a condom.

The VAST majority just ducked bare and about 80% of those came inside.

Back