Constantly Turned On

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
OOOHH FUCK was all I could moan feeling Malcolm's cock ravaging my anal hole. It was only 7am, being devoured by a black snake sliding in and out of my hot horny body. I was on my fours, my nipples erect, being pounded into weakness on the bed. Within minutes Malcolm shot his load, holding unto my waist being fucked hard. We only made love an hour earlier, but the craving for each others bodies was there again. His cum was leaking out of me unto the sheets. I just rolled over with exhaustion unto the cum soaked sheet. Malcolm rolled unto his back, semi hard cum covered cock still leaking. Looking at my darling bbc I heated up again and leaned over his lap, reaching for his cock, feeling his hand pushing the back of my head towards his cock.
SUCK ME YOU WHITE SLUT SUCK ME DRY. His cock entered my mouth. I was hungry for him. I caressed his loaded balls bringing squirt after squirt of his spunk cum down my throat. Some of it appeared at the corner of my succulent lips, scooped it unto my fingers and brought it to my darling's mouth. I pushed the cum covered fingers between his lips. The sensation of his tongue licking them clean showered me with orgasms.
Even on a busy day such this we had to quelch our body heat. I rushed taking a shower and getting dressed. It was a warm day for a flowing dress that would let the warm caress my pussy. As I pulled the dress over my head and down to my rounded knees, Malcolm standing behind me flipped up the back, and spanked my bare ass stinging It. It was to warm for panties, even skimpy ones.
After a kiss and squeeze of my boobs, I finally got out the door. I hailed a taxi to the office and as I entered the car, I was momentarily exposed showing of my bum. The bbc driver took off, as I tried to adjust my dress in the back seat, driver seeing me in the backview mirror struggling. pulling it down over my knees.
ARE YOU ALRIGHT MISS he asked
I AM OK I replied. I thought I was OK not realising he was able to see me upskirt. Don't know if could oggle my pussy. My face turned flush with embarrassment but also felt so fucking horny. My thoughts wondered, wondering if he was hard, how big of a snake he had. The thoughts made my pussy wet.
If there is enough response I will share what occurred that even surprised me.

Back