Conservative wife has made a few passing comments about the sie of black men - how do I tell if she'd take BBC?

With us "Pillow Talk" is how we eventually got to the point where we BOTH wanted her to at least try a black cock. Three black men and five years later we still do this!!

I suggest that you should be subtle when you first start the conversation, I.E. "What if; have you ever heard of; do you have any friends who". Those are the starting words for the initial sentence and you can add the rest from your own thoughts. Hopefully, this will eventually result in the two of you deciding that she should discover for herself if she wants to at least give it a try. Caution: go slowly at first, and don't try to ******* the issue.

As the title suggests, my very conservative wife has made a few passing comments about the size of black men - how do I tell if she'd take BBC?
Sweetie if she’s made comments to you about Black Men … Believe me she’s Ready ! Take it from another white wife who knows ! If you’ve only heard a few passing comments from her she’s wanting to drop more comments but out of respect for you she’s moving slowly so not to hurt you !

Sweetie if she’s made comments to you about Black Men … Believe me she’s Ready ! Take it from another white wife who knows ! If you’ve only heard a few passing comments from her she’s wanting to drop more comments but out of respect for you she’s moving slowly so not to hurt you !
That is a hot reply !

Agree. Let her know that you’d be excited if she were to sample BBC and that you’ll still love her. Then let her take it from there.

More or less like my wife. When we look at ir scene all i ask her regarding to bbc like,,, do you like the color, do you like how big it is, tell me is nice,, and more the answer is always yes.
What i don't understand is why she didn't go further?

Very true. When we were first playing around the edges of this thing, my wife was very hesitant to admit that she had even had THOUGHTS about a black man. Boy, that sure changed when she was finally convinced that I was serious!

Honey I'm a conservative woman (Barbie) . Been married for over 25 years to a super husband, my (Landman) He's always made it sooo Hot, Exciting and Interesting. Yes it starts with talking. Landman has a real deep voice he can sound like a black man when He's Fucking me. I got so wet and turned on always came every time.!. It was very stimulating for both of us. Then just like the previous messages on this thread. He first started talking about it. Then a black dildo, actually a couple of them one. He had one for my Pussy and one for my Ass. After my Landman could fuck me real hard in all three of my holes. Then WE knew it was time. We been in the lifestyle on and off for about five years, it's been great. Of course my Sexy Studley Landman joins in . Sometimes he can get busy with his camera,20210906_101846.jpg on his cell Lol

Attachments

• 1612202574105.jpg
    1612202574105.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 78
  •  Barbie Double pleasure 3.jpg
    Barbie Double pleasure 3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 80
Back