Conservative wife gets nasty

Loridan

Couple
We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know for about 5 years. Very infrequently until about a year ago. Now it's a pretty regular thing.
We are very very normal usually. We have some good fun with this. It's like my wife gets more into it each time.
We did it with him about 3 times a year at first now its 2 or 3 times a month. I like when he's with us because my wife really gets turned on.
She's still classy as hell normally but when he's with us she's a different person. Our sex fun with him has really changed our thoughts about sex.
She will swallow no problem now but it dosent happen a lot. Anal does happen every time he's with us. We do anal for a few most nights we have sex.
When he's with us she gets really turned on and it's fun for all of us. Her big kink is kinda straddling the corner of our bed and getting it from behind while I watch. She likes to kiss me while he does her like that. It's all great fun but she is REALLY into it now.

Last edited:
We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know for about 5 years. Very infrequently until about a year ago. Now it's a pretty regular thing.
We are very very normal usually. We have some good fun with this. It's like my wife gets more into it each time.
We did it with him about 3 times a year at first now its 2 or 3 times a month. I like when he's with us because my wife really gets turned on.
She's still classy as hell normally but when he's with us she's a different person. Our sex fun with him has really changed our thoughts about sex.
She will swallow no problem now but it dosent happen a lot. Anal does happen every time he's with us. We do anal for a few most nights we have sex.
When he's with us she gets really turned on and it's fun for all of us. Her big kink is kinda straddling the corner of our bed and getting it from behind while I watch. She likes to kiss me while he does her like that. It's all great fun but she is REALLY into it now.
That's hot love that type of party!

Sounds wonderful!

Back