Confession of a Cuckolded "whiteboi:"My Interracial Sex Addiction, is this "normal" for "white males" now?

Is INTERRACIAL SEX more beautiful than boring white-white-sex?

• YES 100%

Votes: 744 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 46 4.1%
  • A little bit

Votes: 62 5.5%
  • YES 200%

Votes: 353 31.4%
  • does matter

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 33 2.9%

• Total voters
When Trump was in office, a few hundred thousand people died from COVID unnecessarily, too.
And then under Joe biden 9-20 yr Olds died from cardiac arrest after being persuaded to take the vaccine and multiple booster shots that were called safe by biden..... so where you going with that?

You need to lay off the crack pipe, bro.
Look up the sudden increase in the amount of younger people whove died from heart complications in the past few years.

What big event has happened to cause this change recently? Because we all 1. It doesn't take much ti equate the two once you look at how we were lied too.

Look up the sudden increase in the amount of younger people whove died from heart complications in the past few years.

What big event has happened to cause this change recently? Because we all 1. It doesn't take much ti equate the two once you look at how we were lied too.
Don't bring us all down, there is a section on this site for non sexual stuff.
The rest of the world is tired of your biden and trump.
Although I would like to see them having a straight up fight.
Who would win?
Which one is the least incontinent?

absolutely agree
I don’t think you can say all white boys are turned on by seeing black guys fuck white women. Oh there’s some of us that enjoy it. Usually guys with tiny dicks who are beta submissive but it’s really a small group. In my case I am gay but I didn’t want to admit it but I came to realize the truth I’m a gay submissive who loves big black cock as much as any snow bunny lol

I don’t think you can say all white boys are turned on by seeing black guys fuck white women. Oh there’s some of us that enjoy it. Usually guys with tiny dicks who are beta submissive but it’s really a small group. In my case I am gay but I didn’t want to admit it but I came to realize the truth I’m a gay submissive who loves big black cock as much as any snow bunny lol
Thank you for your honnest reaction. I'm one of the smaal group. Yes I'm beta submissive to my wife sexualy and yes average, rather small, dick doesnt sattisfy her any more. The difference is that in certain groups homo sexuality is negotiable. You can talk about it with family and friends. My submissive sexuality and cuckold feelings is something only me and my waife can talk about. That's also the reason I'm here on this forum, to talk about my feelings, urges and sexuality.

It -is truly the thing that seems to bring white "bois" true satisfaction. They get the dominant thing-by the bull and girl-WHICH THEY LOVE. Plus-they get to be a part. I found, if , say, their woman, at the time-mate, life partner, soul mate married partner, does not support them, in this thing? A person leaves them feeling like there is nowhere-for them to go.

Thank you for your honnest reaction. I'm one of the smaal group. Yes I'm beta submissive to my wife sexualy and yes average, rather small, dick doesnt sattisfy her any more. The difference is that in certain groups homo sexuality is negotiable. You can talk about it with family and friends. My submissive sexuality and cuckold feelings is something only me and my waife can talk about. That's also the reason I'm here on this forum, to talk about my feelings, urges and sexuality.
Well your right all of us here are doing the same thing talking about this lifestyle. Well my life turned I was married in a femdom bbc cuckold marriage and my wife eventually left my for her man. I’m now owned by an older black Master I guess you could say he’s dominant Bi sexual black man. He does date well young white girls.we both love the young white girls to see me naked with my slave collar and my dicklet squashed up in a mini cage serving drinks. It makes quite an impression on the young white girls while they sit there and kiss my Master. It’s a positive thing black men are for love making and white guys are faggott slaves that’s our message to the younger girls . What do you think about that?

Well your right all of us here are doing the same thing talking about this lifestyle. Well my life turned I was married in a femdom bbc cuckold marriage and my wife eventually left my for her man. I’m now owned by an older black Master I guess you could say he’s dominant Bi sexual black man. He does date well young white girls.we both love the young white girls to see me naked with my slave collar and my dicklet squashed up in a mini cage serving drinks. It makes quite an impression on the young white girls while they sit there and kiss my Master. It’s a positive thing black men are for love making and white guys are faggott slaves that’s our message to the younger girls . What do you think about that?
I dont see it that way.
I'm straight and have a submissive nature. I love to my wifes sexual SUB and whoreship dominat woman. I'm not ashamed to admit I would my wife to see me naked with my slave collar and my dicklet squashed up in a mini cage serving drinks like you describe. I would love to see a black man givving her everything she need and receive all the sexual pleasure a wife can give a man. My wife and me already discussed how she would feel when this would happen in our sexlife while they sit there and kiss her sexlover.
So yes black man are perfect love makers.

So I dont think white guys are faggot slaves because there cuckold.

I dont see it that way.
I'm straight and have a submissive nature. I love to my wifes sexual SUB and whoreship dominat woman. I'm not ashamed to admit I would my wife to see me naked with my slave collar and my dicklet squashed up in a mini cage serving drinks like you describe. I would love to see a black man givving her everything she need and receive all the sexual pleasure a wife can give a man. My wife and me already discussed how she would feel when this would happen in our sexlife while they sit there and kiss her sexlover.
So yes black man are perfect love makers.

So I dont think white guys are faggot slaves because there cuckold.
Well if your turned on by black dick and your wife is getting the hell fucked out of her and your sitting back jerkin off about it. I would say your at least half a faggot anyway lol me I love dick and I love to be dominated I’m a masochist, my wife did see me submit to black masters many times she was involved in breaking me down. I am with a black Master now he owns me. He is older black man who enjoys sex with young white girls. He has a few friends they have parties at our house. The parties are older black men and young white girls. It startes out I have my clothes on, they all get stoned on weed. Then Master will order me to strip naked and I already have the mini cage on I kneel in front of him he locks my collar on me and says to his guest anything you need just tell my slave to do it and he will obey you. They all enjoy my emasculation and the Masters feel it’s important for the young white girls to see the strong handsome black men and the submissive faggot white slave boy my dicklet squashed up in that micro cage it looks like I just have balls no dick.By comparison black men have the sexy young white girls and the white boy is denied. We feel it’s very symbolic After we all smoke weed it gets real intense and it becomes an orgy black guys fucking young white girls but I do get to clean some pussies and the girls love to dominate me they whipped me before they peed on me it’s like they’re getting back at their fathers by dominating me. My Master is down with the Black New World Order so we all agree this is how white boys should be kept I love it I’ll always be in debt to black Masters I do all housework everything and still have time to give my Master a blow job I love it . I can’t help it I love to have a black master cum in my mouth I’m sorry my friend that’s just how it is with me.

Back