Condoms for the husbands

I always have to wear a condom over my chastitycage when I get to cum, mostly through anal, (pegging or the real thing) or by vibrator. So I do not leak or ejaculate on the sheats. Followed by drinking it or injecting it in my ass. I get then very horny when I smell the semen leaking out of my ass in my diaper and perceiving the smell of the semen.

IMG_4347.jpg

The only time a married wife should ask her husband to wear a condom is when her darker much better lover has already delivered his extremely fertile baby making seed deep inside her unprotected several times during her high risk ovulation time of the month…. Just to make sure the baby isn’t her husbands.

My wife also has me wear condoms on the occasion that she allows me to fuck her. She doesnt want to get pregnant by me. She freely has unprotected sex with black men and few white men. She does not care if they impregnate her.
Tell her she can get pregnant with this BBC cause I have a very high sperm count and I got one of my mature wives friends pregnant last year and I seen the baby she is so beautiful and she wants another one from me. This what she gets every time we link up.

Attachments

• 20230102_042055.jpg
    20230102_042055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
My wife also has me wear condoms on the occasion that she allows me to fuck her. She doesnt want to get pregnant by me. She freely has unprotected sex with black men and few white men. She does not care if they impregnate her.
Wow, I have finally found someone near me , with the same likes. I am just a short distance away, in Delco.

Wearing condoms was actually my idea, not the wife. I suggested her regular HUGE dicked black bull be the only one to cum in her pussy for a few months in order to play up the idea that he owned her pussy. After about 3 months of him cumming in her pussy multiple times per week and me always wearing a condom, we started to notice other fun physical changes. Mainly, it seemed her pussy had acclimated to his cock…basically, when I started fucking her bare again, I noticed that when she got excited, her pussy was much looser. She noticed it to. We think that her pussy basically is now trained to accommodate her new huge cock regular partner. I absolutely love this! Now, I no longer wear condoms, but always pull out. We want only his cum in her pussy now.

Wearing condoms was actually my idea, not the wife. I suggested her regular HUGE dicked black bull be the only one to cum in her pussy for a few months in order to play up the idea that he owned her pussy. After about 3 months of him cumming in her pussy multiple times per week and me always wearing a condom, we started to notice other fun physical changes. Mainly, it seemed her pussy had acclimated to his cock…basically, when I started fucking her bare again, I noticed that when she got excited, her pussy was much looser. She noticed it to. We think that her pussy basically is now trained to accommodate her new huge cock regular partner. I absolutely love this! Now, I no longer wear condoms, but always pull out. We want only his cum in her pussy now.
Oh good cucky boi

Back