Condom yes or no? Reply with photo!

NO Mrs wants to feel her dates explode deep inside her, filling her with hot black seed. We screen carefully and if the date does not pass we will pass instead of using a condom. Prospective dates read our profile.

There seems to be some guys that think they can attempt to "get over on us" and insert condoms back into the discussion once we have gotten to setting a date and after they have agreed to the rules of engagement. We are experienced swingers we understand the risks, do you? Don't waste our time.

Posers, picture collectors, insecure need not apply.View attachment 3251278View attachment 3251279View attachment 3251280

Bareback is the best!

3CAE41C6-4589-47C1-B2D2-C2ABA64AD042.jpeg

With private sessions with couples, they always love it without condoms.

Some couples prefer it with condom often at first time but eventually that also go away.

It's more fun doing it without it. Cuckold husband loves watching going raw cock inside their wifes and honestly it feels better without a condom.

Some hotwifes love feelings the cum inside them so condom is an absolute no-no.
View media item 354982

Last edited:
No never. In the second picture a guy from another booth at the gloryholes came into our booth. He told the cuck to go watch from the other booth and that he was going to slip a condom on and fuck me. As soon as the cuck left he said that he's fucking me bareback and there was nothing I could do about it.
Thanks for these

I'm being palpably facetious here, but the question is genuine:

Say you get tested and you're negative for STDs, HIV, whatever. What do you do?
Do you carry around your test results paper, like a note from your doctor? At what point in the, er, lovemaking do you pause and proudly produce your "I'm clean" certificate?
Seriously, how does that work, because if I'm the other party I think I would also have to check the date of the test and then request the guy/lady to make a quick inventory of Sex Partners Since My Test...right?

Not being critical here, because I applaud the raw sexual passion of the creampie. I am just kinda alarmed, frankly, at the prevailing disregard for the risks of unprotected sex. Just sayin'.

It's easy these days. Most everyone I know has an app with the latest test results from the medical provider / HMO. Swipe, Swipe, Tap. Show if asked. Takes about 5 seconds.

Back