condom - who supports

Not my original words. Just reposting what other white women have said about it.

Ridiculous sentiments. People in this lifestyle tend to be promiscuous. Well hung black bulls are often highly promiscuous. STDs are more prevalent in black males.

Its just plain common sense that you use condoms for everyones health. If I am with a longterm Bull and we both get tested bareback is an option. Nothing racist about taking care of your health.

Last edited:
Ridiculous sentiments. People in this lifestyle tend to be promiscuous. Well hung black bulls are often highly promiscuous. STDs are more prevalent in black males.

Its just plain common sense that you use condoms for everyones health. If I am with a longterm Bull and we both get tested bareback is an option. Nothing racist about taking care of your health.
Somehow, and I could be wrong, I get the sense that many women and couples think their 'bull' is somehow exclusive to just them. If you look at the profiles of many men on here you will see them bareback with noticeably different women. The only that belongs to you 100% is YOUR choice to be safe.

Not my original words. Just reposting what other white women have said about it.

From the second pic "If a white girl asks you to wear a condom, you have every right to call her out as a racist"

Sorry, NO! That quote is the kind of crap that keeps racism alive and going.

If I ask a blk guy to wear a condom, it's not racist. Don't be silly. How can I be racist if we are at the point of a condom? My underwear is likely off and I'm going to let him have me. Hardly racist.

When I started lifestyle I loved the ritual involved in me putting a condom on a Bull. BUT soon I wanted all the true feelings of my Bulls taking and breeding me

are you guys crazy - unprotected sex with a total stranger is STUPID!! You have no idea where or with whom he has been - nor does he have any idea where or with whom you have been. Do you have any idea what kind of ******* there is out there????

are you guys crazy - unprotected sex with a total stranger is STUPID!! You have no idea where or with whom he has been - nor does he have any idea where or with whom you have been. Do you have any idea what kind of ******* there is out there???? actually one of the most intelligent for

sex is actually one of the most intelligent forms of communication known to man - and black men in particularly have always led this discussion. It was only with the expansion of telecommunication propaganda following WWII that we see white faced masculinity run rampant in every household.

And the Fear of Fear is an ideology that runs rampant in many unawakened minds nowadays.

Anyhow - there are actual lineages that can trace themselves to the pharaohs of egypt - where NO STDs existed. as their bloodlines were pure - which leads one to think what are they really testing for when you send your DNA in to 23 and me... https://bit.ly/3BrGgeJ

Now "Science" will never proove this - but Im one of thinking that these Select individuals can not get an STD even if they tried - for example Wilt Chamberlin slept with more than 20,000 women without reports of ever contracting a single STD... https://bit.ly/3jvGpYH

And the general self derived human consensus found in this thread of having a black man not wear a condom and trading the fear of an unknown (STD) in exchange for the certitude of pleasure is effervescent.

girlfriends lynn GIF by Dawnie Marie

Plus I've been told by more than one certified medical source that condoms cause cancer... https://bit.ly/3BjoTge

We need to start looking after our own and keep that kinda ******* in The Opressor's community.

Just my $0.02.

Somehow, and I could be wrong, I get the sense that many women and couples think their 'bull' is somehow exclusive to just them. If you look at the profiles of many men on here you will see them bareback with noticeably different women. The only that belongs to you 100% is YOUR choice to be safe.
You could be right but my wife and I have been to many sex parties. So we both knew right away that none of the men at the party were going to be exclusive to my wife or anyone else. My wife always enjoys the other men fucking her bareback and feeling their cum loads shooting into her unprotected married white cunt and looking at me while their cum loads are being pumped into her cunt. Most of the guys were fucking several women and wives, including my wife, one after the other. Often a guy that just fucked my wife was fucking another man's wife that was laying on the bed next to my wife. Of course, it was also common for a man that just finished fucking someone else's wife to start fucking my wife. Most of the black men at the parties did not bring their wife and they enjoyed fucking our white wives and the single women bareback.

I put it on myself and I take it off and dispose of it myself! A guy actually had his seed stolen by letting a woman take the condom off and she was saving them in the freezer and had herself inseminated. She had a baby and sued for baby support and even though it came out in court how she actually got the baby by stealing his seed without his consent because the DNA matched he still has to pay the support!

The moral of the story is take your own shyte off and flush it yourself!

I put it on myself and I take it off and dispose of it myself! A guy actually had his seed stolen by letting a woman take the condom off and she was saving them in the freezer and had herself inseminated. She had a baby and sued for baby support and even though it came out in court how she actually got the baby by stealing his seed without his consent because the DNA matched he still has to pay the support!

The moral of the story is take your own shyte off and flush it yourself!
If you are flushing the condoms after use, I speak for myself and plumbers everywhere, thank you for giving us repetitive business, you get to blow their back out, we get called to fix the clogged toilet and blow their bank out 😂

But really, the spermicide in the condoms should ******* all the sperm in the condom, so it would be slim to none that it could be saved and used to get pregnant at a later time.
But they are only 99.9% effective so that slim chance is still possible

If you are flushing the condoms after use, I speak for myself and plumbers everywhere, thank you for giving us repetitive business, you get to blow their back out, we get called to fix the clogged toilet and blow their bank out 😂

But really, the spermicide in the condoms should ******* all the sperm in the condom, so it would be slim to none that it could be saved and used to get pregnant at a later time.
But they are only 99.9% effective so that slim chance is still possible
Yes but it's that .001% percent that has actually caught some guys slippin. They would rather pay the plumber once than some chick for 18 years!😂🤣

Back