CONDOM SIZE ?

Most commonly used condom size ?

• Total voters

Summerfun2019

Female
Real Person
From
TX, US
What is the most commonly used size condom by everybody? If there’s any other sizes used please comment. Trojan sizes is all I know . Also would like any suggestions of condoms that will make it more pleasurable for both male and female ? Thanks

What is the most commonly used size condom by everybody? If there’s any other sizes used please comment. Trojan sizes is all I know . Also would like any suggestions of condoms that will make it more pleasurable for both male and female ? Thanks
Lifestyles SKYN are just a little bit bigger than Trojan Magmums,
LifeStyles KYNGWidth: 2.05″/52 mm Head Width: 2.2″/56 mm Length: 7.48″/190 mm
LifeStyles SkynWidth: 2.08″/53 mm +/- 10 mm Length: 7.48″/190 mm

Not sure about condom sizes - if they are standardized. In Europe there is the notion of a so-called "marginal width" which is nothing more than the "length"/diameter of the unused/unstretched flattened condom. (So it is approximately half of the circumference of the condom when it's still in its package.) Most sold widths are between 52 and 56 mm, meaning a circumference of about 4.25 inches (unstretched) and average diameter of 1.35 inches (unstretched) for the middle size (marginal width 54 mm).

For me 52 mm marginal width condoms have a very close fit and are even uncomfy. i prefer 56 mm, or at least 54. ;)

Lengths in Europe typically vary from 17 to 19 cm (6.7" to 7.5"). Select manufacturers also sell an "extra large" size at 21 cm (~ 8.3 inches) length - the longest i have seen this far. ;)

Personally, i don't really care about condom lengths because the shortest available will do for me. ;)

Back