Condom Size

wiwife

Female
Just found the perfect size condom for hubby. My One Perfect Fit Condoms size E55. The are smaller than his Iron Grip condoms which were too big. We have even tried using my Bull's condoms and had hubby's balls squeezed in them to prevent falling off. Of course he does not enter my pussy but condoms on the cuck prevents mess.

Trojans Ultra Thin are to tight for me. Tried the bare skin Magnums and there pretty comfortable :)

Attachments

• WIN_20171212_15_35_44_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20171212_15_35_44_Pro.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
As a follow-up report. Hubby has been in castity 24/7 for the last 8 months only allowed to masterbate once a month. The castity cage is metal and about one inch in length. His desire to masterbage has decreased over the period as well as the length and girth of his already small penis. I believe this is due to atrophy of the muscle tissue. His seminal fluid ejaculation has also decreased significantly. I require him to wear a condom when he masterbates himself under my watchful eye. This is done so it is contained and not dripping on the floor. It also is easier for him to consume. Now the E55 condom is loose on him and he needs to slip his testicles along with his penis to prevent the condom from slipping off.

Back