CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

I have commented before, but for me, I find it highly erotic to start fucking a wife with a condom on. Especially if the husband is watching. and then I whisper in her ear that I want to cum inside her, and she then grabs my cock and pulls the condom off, and tosses it at her husband and then I finish inside her. The look on the husbands face is usually priceless. Thats the hottest encounters ive had.
I also last longer with a condom on, so I do prefer if I want to fuck a woman for at least an hour that I fuck with a condom on.
but Ive had some women who just like the cream pie, so I have gone over to their house, bent the woman over and fucked her and cum inside her in less than 20 minutes and then gotten back in my car and on with the rest of my day.
It depends on the relationship dynamic and what the woman wants and desires.
Please be with me

I feel like almost nobody says "I think sex feels better with a condom." And given the nature of this board, it's not at all surprising that the thread is teeming with "no condom" votes. But here's the thing: every reason ANYBODY chooses to wear a condom still applies in interracial sex. I get that some people have "breeding" fetishes, and that a lot of people here are going to put black dick on a pedistal and say it should never be wrapped. We're all for increased sensation and intimacy, we're just also in favor of being smart, establishing a trustworthy foundation, and caring about your own well-being and that of your partner. I remember once reading in another thread somewhere (paraphrased), "love the pic, but hate seeing the condom. It should be ILLEGAL to put a condom on black cocks." That seemed like a ridiculous thing to say. Black men shouldn't be legally allowed to try to keep themselves healthy?

STD risks go both ways. Everybody assumes that it's the black guy who wants to go bare, and the white woman forsing them to wear a condom. And yes, at times we've been the side that has to stop the action and reiterate the safe sex rule (always a downer). But look how many women in this thread alone brag about "NEVER" using condoms. Surely there are SOME black men out there who don't want to risk catching whatever a woman who categorically refuses to protect herself may have caught, after who knows how many years of fucking men outside of her primary relationship 100% raw dog? My wife and I are turned on by bareback, she (like virtually everyone) prefers the feeling of going au naturel, and if people regularly get tested and share the results, develop trust in one another to be honest about the risks they've taken since the last encounter, etc., we're all for having a regular partner that doesn't have to rock a rubber. But it's a bit of a turnoff for us when a guy just assumes we're comfortable sharing fluids on the first meet-up, or acts surprised to find out my wife was serious when she said he needs to wear a condom to fuck her. And whether anyone will speak up here or not, we've absolutely had bulls who felt the same way about women who acted that careless. If a woman is bragging about being promiscuous and eschewing any form of caution, is every single black man out there really that anxious to dive into any ol' skank's pussy with no protection whatsoever? Surely SOME men care enough about their health to try and preserve it, at least until they can be sure things are relatively safe, no? It doesn't matter how big or black a cock is, it's not magically immune to all forms of cooties.

BUT... I realize I've been on a bit of a tear around here lately. To prove I'm not ONLY a negative buzzkill, here's a link to a post I shared a while back, featuring texts I received during my wife's playdate, on the first night she and her boyfriend decided to go bare. They weren't both exclusive, but they'd been seeing each other regularly, neither of them were having unprotected sex with others, and they'd both been recently tested, so they decided to go for it. It was almost enough to make my little cucky brain explode, and if the evidence I saw was any indication, she wasn't exaggerating when she came home and told me all about how good it felt to fuck him skin-on-skin. There is absolutely something to be said for establishing that trust and being smart, so that you can experience the thrill of bull/hotwife fucking bareback! These days she tries to make it to his place right before her period every month when she's least likely to get pregnant, and she has decided to get her tubes tied. It's definitely been a wild ride. Enjoy!

Post in thread 'Hotwife Text Messages'

Last edited:
Back