CONDOM OR NO CONDOM WITH BBC?

Honestly it depends but a good hard bareskin dick feels great
I have commented before, but for me, I find it highly erotic to start fucking a wife with a condom on. Especially if the husband is watching. and then I whisper in her ear that I want to cum inside her, and she then grabs my cock and pulls the condom off, and tosses it at her husband and then I finish inside her. The look on the husbands face is usually priceless. Thats the hottest encounters ive had.
I also last longer with a condom on, so I do prefer if I want to fuck a woman for at least an hour that I fuck with a condom on.
but Ive had some women who just like the cream pie, so I have gone over to their house, bent the woman over and fucked her and cum inside her in less than 20 minutes and then gotten back in my car and on with the rest of my day.
It depends on the relationship dynamic and what the woman wants and desires.

Congrats!! Love seeing men like you on here. Not sure if you saw the post about a social network for couples by @Neilson but would love your comments.
I was in San Diego a couple weeks ago, im training a woman there now.
Thanks man! I’ve actually been on here for a few years before I had the courage to tell her about the lifestyle. I will definitely have to check it out thanks. So what do you think of my wife?

Thanks man! I’ve actually been on here for a few years before I had the courage to tell her about the lifestyle. I will definitely have to check it out thanks. So what do you think of my wife?
She looks amazing. Honestly very very sexy. I dont have sex with random women, Im not a swinger. Im more of a Dom Bull, so I need a connection to the wife I take. There is a level of intimacy involved with me that not all couples are ok with.

She looks amazing. Honestly very very sexy. I dont have sex with random women, Im not a swinger. Im more of a Dom Bull, so I need a connection to the wife I take. There is a level of intimacy involved with me that not all couples are ok with.
Thanks man she works hard and is the most down to earth girl you will ever meet. We are actually looking for a Dom bull not only for my wife but to help us grow in the lifestyle.

I think we are kind of going in somewhat I’ll prepared. We don’t really know what to expect other than we get online. An experienced bull would help in a huge way.
I understand, thats why I recommend you speak with the other cuckold I mentioned. He has a lot of experience and has been through the process with his wife. He has been kind enough to help couples in the US.

True story
My wife doesn’t consider it sex if there’s a condom being worn
Thats a valid point.
glad she is having fun with a bull. Its too bad your wife is retired, I love fucking teachers and I would have loved to talk to some of your colleagues. I am talking to one teacher in Texas about breeding, but not sure if it will happen or not.

Sie will ja nicht nur seinen Schwanz spüren,sondern auch sein Sperma in ihrer Möse.
Und ich lecke gerne ihre besamte Möse sauber danach!!

Back